Jet Set Large Tote Dimensions?

Hi,

I actually just purchased this bag. The bottom is closer to 13 inches and the top is 17 inches. I am also using it to carry a laptop. It holds my Lenovo Thinkpad T450s perfectly. Not sure what my laptops dimensions are though. Hope this helps!

Bumping....hoping someone has the dimensions at the bottom. My laptop is 13.5" and I'm wondering if it would fit in this (Jet Set Large Top-Zip Saffiano Leather Tote) bag or not.

Does anyone know if the $268 top zip tote has the same dimensions as the $248 top zip tote? Is the only difference the tech friendly padded sleeve in the $268 bag while the $248 bag has two slip pockets instead?

Does anyone know if the $268 top zip tote has the same dimensions as the $248 top zip tote? Is the only difference the tech friendly padded sleeve in the $268 bag while the $248 bag has two slip pockets instead?

The $268 one is indeed bigger. I bought one of each for a girlfriend over a few years. She stuffs the smaller one and had more room in the larger one. I don’t have exact dimensions but did see them in some online webpages. The info should be able to be found with some looking.

Reactions: Quartzite
The $268 one is indeed bigger. I bought one of each for a girlfriend over a few years. She stuffs the smaller one and had more room in the larger one. I don’t have exact dimensions but did see them in some online webpages. The info should be able to be found with some looking.
Thanks, megcurry :smile: I've been seeing so many conflicting dimensions about the length of the bag because they don't specify if it's the top or bottom of the bag. As a result, I bought another $248 top zip tote thinking they were all the same size anyhow :sad: I'll keep that in mind for my next one!

Reactions: megcurry