Jessica Simpson

That was very nice of Jessica to do that. I applaud her. But I'm still not a fan of her music or her celebritydom.

Since she's in such a giving mood, I wonder if she'll donate some of her designer purses to me and my needy daughters.

You know, I remember hearing something about this on the radio, after the charity learned JS won a car (originally it was a sports car) they went to her and asked if she would donate it to them, but trade it for a van to accommodate the children. I wonder what she would have done with the car if they didn't ask her.:shrugs:

You know, I remember hearing something about this on the radio, after the charity learned JS won a car (originally it was a sports car) they went to her and asked if she would donate it to them, but trade it for a van to accommodate the children. I wonder what she would have done with the car if they didn't ask her.:shrugs:

Maybe trade it in for a Hermes bag?

I think it was a good thing to do. I don't think the people at the orphanage really care why she did it and neither do I. They needed a car and she gave them one. I can't say I've donated any cars lately.

I couldn't agree more.
She gave the car and that's the point. She could have kept it but instead she gave it to an orphanage. Why should some still critisize? I think it was a good thing she did. If she diesn't feel to do more that's her decision. Always look on the bright side.

I agree. What she did was a really sweet thing, and I'm sure those children aren't saying, "That's it? She's not giving us money as well?".

Is it just me or has Jessica Simpson transformed herself to be more like her BF John Meyer? Her clothes are more earthy and not girlie now, does she even wear make up now? and why did she get rid of her blond hair?

i think she looks great as a brunette, it's nice to see her not be quite so out-there. between nick and jon, she had started to look a little...tara reid at times.