Jessica & John Mayer at Nobu Restaurant Lastnight

jessica_simpson2.jpg

I just don't get it! They don't seem like they "fit", it's just odd to me. She seems a little too Hollywood to me. I think it's just for publicity....he is promoting a new album and touring....but who know?!?!?!

I think she's looking older than her age. Can't say what it is, exactly. Also, I've read rumors (I know, don't pay attention to them) that it isn't a true romantic relationship--it just serves their purposes, whatever they may be--to be seen together. Not sure what to believe. He doesn't really seem "smitten".

That's interesting! One of the girls from stylediary who owns a designer jewelry boutique online also saw her that night and she looks tons better in that photo. Then again, she wasn't showing half her chest next to her lovely fans.

I like Jessica Simpson and I also like Nick. I thought they made a better couple. I don't like Jessica with John Mayer and I really dislike Vanessa Minillo. I think Vanessa is less witty than Jessica.

I like the dress, its cute, but she does look like she needs to wash her hair!

I think they're quite cute together, but I still think her and Nick should be together! John should be with someone a little less hollywood!