Jesse Lee Soffer Quilted Puffer Jacket - Been Searching for 2+ Years

danteh

Oct 5, 2017
Hello there. I have noticed that a lot of this is for womens clothing but I have been told that this is the place to go if your looking for a specific piece and I am. I have been trying for 2+ years to find this jacket and have exhausted all of my resources. I have posted both on reddits findfashion and helpmefind (which pointed me here). I have also posted on both the actors twitter and facebook multiple times. I have even gone so far as to email the wardrobe direction of the show. Again with no luck.

Here is what I am looking for. It is the male in the pictures with the black (maybe navy blue) quilted jacket with the red liner. One of the pictures shows a glimpse of the companies logo on the bottom left of the inside of the jacket.

I was only able to upload two pictures because it says the other are to large so I put the rest on imgur;

Thank you very much

Attachments

• 514449.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
    514449.jpg-r_1280_720-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 506
  • NUP_177707_0188.JPG
    NUP_177707_0188.JPG
    176.3 KB · Views: 219
I was able to ID the logo as that of Diamond Supply Co. Its pretty exact but unfortunately their clothing line doesn't really match what I am looking for and they don't seem to have any jackets like this let alone the exact one I am looking for.

I was able to ID the logo as that of Diamond Supply Co. Its pretty exact but unfortunately their clothing line doesn't really match what I am looking for and they don't seem to have any jackets like this let alone the exact one I am looking for.

Hi @danteh , not sure if you've used this resource or not but I've been looking at the Internet Wayback Machine for Diamond Supply's website. It has records of previous collections saved. This is great, but I still can't find the jacket, granted I haven't trawled through all the records, but maybe two heads are better than 1??
https://web.archive.org/web/20151001000000*/http://diamondsupplyco.com/

So what I'm trying to work out, is when they filmed season 4, which I believe is the first occurrence of the jacket?? Then we can pin point when it might have been on their website to buy?

What do you think?

From what I have seen the first appearance of the jacket was Season 3, Episode 15 which aired February 17 2016. I havn't been able to find out when they started filming that season let alone that specific episode. I am taking a look at the archives to see now.