Jersey Shore Family Vacation on MTV

Apr 8, 2012
I know this forum is a more refined audience but I wondered does anyone watch? I’ve been home sick with Covid and this show is the best for when you don’t want to use your brain at all. Fall asleep? Nbd. Lol.

But on a serious note it takes me back to college when these guys first hit the scene. The grown up spin off is surprisingly entertaining!

I’ve been binging all the seasons on Hulu. For some reason season 3 is unavailable.

Reactions: gelbergirl
Definitely a good show when you don’t want to use your brain. The new season starts soon without Ronnie. He’s a train wreck. Most of them live in Jersey still. Angelina just moved from Staten Island to Freehold, NJ.

Definitely a good show when you don’t want to use your brain. The new season starts soon without Ronnie. He’s a train wreck. Most of them live in Jersey still. Angelina just moved from Staten Island to Freehold, NJ.
Oh that’s a bummer no Ronnie. He’s such a train wreck this was his chance to prove he’s actually in a stable relationship finally. Unless he’s not lol.

• Haha
Reactions: soul2squeeze
I know this forum is a more refined audience but I wondered does anyone watch? I’ve been home sick with Covid and this show is the best for when you don’t want to use your brain at all. Fall asleep? Nbd. Lol.

But on a serious note it takes me back to college when these guys first hit the scene. The grown up spin off is surprisingly entertaining!

I’ve been binging all the seasons on Hulu. For some reason season 3 is unavailable.
Well label me one of the few non-refined then . I've been watching this show since the first season back in the day. Its still good even tho its held together by botox and fun meatball mess and I'm here for it, being a dirty lil hamster, myself!

Finally looks like it may be a good season. And no Ronnie still. Always was my least favorite anyway. I read he broke up with his fiancé.
Interesting Vinny sold his beautiful house in LA for a place in Manhattan. I think he was only in LA for maybe a year.

Reactions: swags
Thought this scenario would never happen..
I bet for one scene MTV gets them in the same room with one another for “closure.” That’ll boost ratings and their paycheck…

Reactions: soul2squeeze