jersey for chanel

1. Can anyone give me some advice on chanel bags in this fabric ?(pros and cons.) I have a chanel classic flap jumbo in jersey on order. I have several bags in other styles all leather.The sa recommends that I scotch guard.I'm nervous about doing that .Everything I've ever owned that was scotch guarded seemed to still show dirt. (furniture and my cars interior)Thanks so much:flowers:

2. I won't buy anything but leather personally for that very reason. BUT, I always Scotch Guard the interiors of my bags that are not lined in leather and I TOTALLY recommend it.

3. I don't buy any type of canvas bag for this reason . I always get makeup on everything even though I wash my hands after primping ? ! Definitely scotchguard .

Which bag ?

4. Thank you Swanky. The bag is a red Jersey classic flap Sophialee:flowers:

5. I've heard of this ! It's a true red , red huh ? What size ?

6. Jumbo size.It sounded beautiful, I should get it some time next week.

7. Dying to see pics !

8. there's pics here. . . I posted at least one in my thread about more pisc of F/W

9. Yep Swanky I think the picture you posted is the one I will be getting thanks soo much!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice