Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck

I wrote earlier that my DD's friend worked with her last summer and said she's a b*tch, but I can't imagine her snapping dollars out of people's hands and giving them smaller bills lol
I heard that she is demanding but loyal to her people.
She has a pose from back in the days Ala Janet.
As far as the tips, I could see doing the same with sub par service. J/S

I heard that she is demanding but loyal to her people.
She has a pose from back in the days Ala Janet.
As far as the tips, I could see doing the same with sub par service. J/S
you may correct me if I'm wrong but my impression is ben is a generous tipper and she doesn't agree with this type of tipping so she takes some back - nothing to do with level of service. for example, she allegedly does this at the blackjack table. don't know if this is true. don't know if he still gambles.

you may correct me if I'm wrong but my impression is ben is a generous tipper and she doesn't agree with this type of tipping so she takes some back - nothing to do with level of service. for example, she allegedly does this at the blackjack table. don't know if this is true. don't know if he still gambles.
is the sky blue?
I hope they can make it Work This time. He looks clean, skinny and handsome again.
Girlfriend needs to write a book on how to improve your man. She upgraded them all.

is the sky blue?
I hope they can make it Work This time. He looks clean, skinny and handsome again.
Girlfriend needs to write a book on how to improve your man. She upgraded them all.
JLo should have written that Beyoncé song Upgrade You bc she does elevate her men. I never liked ARod until she dated him. Now I don’t like him again.

JLo should have written that Beyoncé song Upgrade You bc she does elevate her men. I never liked ARod until she dated him. Now I don’t like him again.
Funny you said that, I saw this article the other day and I had the same reaction about not liking him again especially when I saw the gf (who could be the nicest person)

Funny you said that, I saw this article the other day and I had the same reaction about not liking him again especially when I saw the gf (who could be the nicest person?)

He went back to his type.
He dates age appropriate besides the side-strippers that is.
JLo should have written that Beyoncé song Upgrade You bc she does elevate her men. I never liked ARod until she dated him. Now I don’t like him again. hahaha

Yep, he was hot and sexy for a Lopez minute.