Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck

I cannot believe she keeps running around with that child. IMO she looks like a fool with this little dancer. And yes I would think the same thing if the topic were an older man with his little female dancer. She was going to be interviewed with him this morning on GMA. What could he have to say that would keep our attention. She needs to get some good comedies under her belt and just keep the clothing and perfume relevant.

Is she still bankable as a romantic comedy actress? Ageism is real in Hollywood. I don't have a problem seeing her in that role (that is, if I actually watched that mess) but maybe the studio heads don't agree.

It's District Attorney role time for her. :smile:)

Is she still bankable as a romantic comedy actress? Ageism is real in Hollywood. I don't have a problem seeing her in that role (that is, if I actually watched that mess) but maybe the studio heads don't agree.

It's District Attorney role time for her. :smile:)

Diane Keaton and Meryl get rom coms, with aging storylines. I like her in light hearted comedy. Wedding Planner, Maid in Manhattan were cute. That sperm bank baby movie turned me off with the previews. This new boyfriend she is parading around is just a no for me.

Bzemom said:
Diane Keaton and Meryl get rom coms, with aging storylines. I like her in light hearted comedy. Wedding Planner, Maid in Manhattan were cute. That sperm bank baby movie turned me off with the previews. This new boyfriend she is parading around is just a no for me.

I'm with you, light hearted comedies are the way for her to go. I don't know what she sees in Casper, maybe it's just a matter of convenience?

Does ageism count if she hasn't aged? She has a few tiny lines around her eyes but she basically looks the same as she did when she first came onto the scene.

lol. She's aged. She does not look 25. Or even 30. Granted she looks great but she does not look young, she looks great for her age but her face is not youthful. If she plays a part too young she looks stupid. No matter how great she looks, sad truth.

You can have a wrinkle free face but no one will ever look 25 again. There's a plumpless, fullness that you can't get back. She's lost it long long ago. Her face looks hard, or overly plump when she over does her cheeks with filler.

^^^^ I agree, she is gorgeous and fab for her age, but she definitely diesn't look 25-30 anymore. I hope we'll have a chance to see her in some nice rom com soon. I love the wedding planer so much!