Jennifer Hudson!

JENNIFER HUDSON
SPLITS WITH FIANCE
... GETS RESTRAINING ORDER

http://m.tmz.com/#!article/2017/11/16/jennifer-hudson-david-otunga-split-restraining-order/

Jennifer Hudson and fiancé David Otungahave split after nearly 10 years -- and Jennifer was granted a restraining order -- but David's attorney says it's only because Hudson's afraid to lose their kid.

Otunga's attorney, Tracy Rizzo, tells us, "David Otunga has been trying to negotiate the terms of an amicable parenting agreement with Ms. Hudson for several weeks now. However, when it became apparent to Ms. Hudson that Mr. Otunga would be the parent granted residential care of the child, as a result of Mr. Otunga being the child's primary caregiver while Ms. Hudson pursues her career all over the world, Ms. Hudson decided to file a meritless Petition for Order of Protection in an effort to gain an unfair advantage in the custody dispute."

Rizzo continues, "As a result of Mr. Otunga's career in the WWE, Ms. Hudson felt that she could give an award winning performance in court to portray herself as the victim. Mr. Otunga has never abused or harassed Ms. Hudson or their son."

In a statement to People, Hudson's rep says Jennifer requested the protective order, "in the best interest of their son." The statement never accuses Otunga of getting physical with Hudson but we're told Otunga wanted to make it clear, he never touched her.

Hudson and the former WWE star got engaged in 2008 after less than a year of dating -- soon after welcoming their son, David Daniel Otunga Jr. -- the two never officially tied the knot.

It's good that she held off on marrying him if she wasn't certain. Kind of sad that it took that long to know for certain he wasn't the one - though I wonder how much the kid issue played into that. My guess is quite a bit.

Reactions: uhpharm01
DAVID OTUNGAJENNIFER HUDSON DID ME DIRTYThrow Out Her Restraining Order!

http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/17/jenni...er-of-protection-restraining-order-throw-out/

Jennifer Hudson played super dirty by sneaking into court to get an order of protection against baby daddy David Otunga to get a leg up in their custody dispute ... so claims Otunga's lawyer.

Attorney Tracy Rizzo just filed legal docs asking the judge to throw out the order of protection a judge granted Thursday, forcing Otunga out of the family home and requiring him to stay clear of Jennifer and their 8-year-old son, David Jr.

Rizzo says she and David were blindsided by the order of protection and Hudson's lawyer never gave them any notice of the hearing. She says Hudson's endgame was to "gain an unfair advantage" in their custody negotiations which reached an impasse Wednesday, trying to make David look like the villain.

In the new docs, David is clear ... "All of the allegations ... are false. I have never physically pushed J. Hudson or in any other way harmed or threatened J. Hudson or our son."

Rizzo wants a hearing next Tuesday to vacate the order of protection, and David wants to be with his son for Thanksgiving.

David claims he's been the primary caregiver of David Jr. since birth. Jennifer says she's been the primary caregiver.

I always thought it was strange that she was engaged to David for so many years and every time someone asks her when is she getting married Jenn responds by saying sometime in the near future.
I am not one for long engagements, 10 years is way too long.
I heard that someone ask her about that long engagement and she said that there was no rush to get married and that David wasn't going anywhere.

Last edited:
I knew they would never get married. Sometimes regular people have reasons to wait a year or two, but in Hollywood, they can throw whatever wedding they want within 6 months.

I also believe that Maria Menounos won't marry her BF she's engaged to after 17 years together.

Exactly!! Nobody believed her dress excuse!
It don’t take nobody that long to find something to wear!

I knew they would never get married. Sometimes regular people have reasons to wait a year or two, but in Hollywood, they can throw whatever wedding they want within 6 months.

I also believe that Maria Menounos won't marry her BF she's engaged to after 17 years together.

I was literally just thinking this about Maria Menounos. Like why did it take him soooo damn long to propose and yeah I don’t even think they’ll get married.