Jennifer Aniston's wardrobe in Marley and Me

Hi

Can someone tell where I can get the bag that jennifer aniston wears.....specifically in the scene where she goes to the airport.

The picture of the bag can be seen here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53067181@N00/3369036810/

thank you

I have been looking for an ID on that bag too, but have not been successful. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated! My internet search is starting to become quite frustrating!!

T

i've been looking for her stuff too, the dress when they get to the country home looks alot like the patagonia netty dress. it can be found on altrec.com, and the boots look similar to the sorel caribou boots

the tote is the LLBean town and field canvas tote bag, but it's either discontinued or sold out etc, because it is no longer listed on the website. Landsend has a very similar bag called the Route 63 Snap Tote.

I saw Marley and Me for the first time last week. Since then, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for the sweater jacket she wears (its in the whole movie, but specifically towards the end once the family has moved to PA and when Marley starts getting sick). I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweater jacket and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have it under my Christmas tree. Any ideas???

Thanks.

I live in NE and am also interested in the snow boots. I found a pic that shows them pretty good, but I still can't make them out. They look a little like Kamik patriot Pac Boots or kamik winter pac basecamp boots. TheItasca Grande Womens boot in Lt brown also looks similar. These are the closes I have found so far. Here is the picture I found. http://www.popsugar.com/gallery/527482?page=0,0,0
The boots Jennifer Aniston is wearing in Marley and Me (while playing in the snow) are the Kamik (Womens) Nation Plus Boot in Putty! It took me 4eva to find these. I was reading all the posts on this page, and saw your post. Thank you so much for the heads up on Kamik Boots.

I saw Marley and Me for the first time last week. Since then, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for the sweater jacket she wears (its in the whole movie, but specifically towards the end once the family has moved to PA and when Marley starts getting sick). I LOVE LOVE LOVE this sweater jacket and would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have it under my Christmas tree. Any ideas???

Thanks.

Have you ever had any luck finding this sweater? I've been looking too!