Jeff Bezos and Lauren Sanchez

I think she wants to go overboard with Botox. I think that's the look she's looking for- an exaggerated, caricature-like look. Just like her implants. Believe it or not, these looks are IN. I don't know why, I'm confounded, but so many ppl are going for it....
I think you're right.

It's like back in the day, we highlighted our hair to make it look natural and as if the sun did it.

Now, these people treat face altering procedures as a badge of honour and strive to be as phony and cartoon like as possible. It's prestige and the style.

So the fairly well substantiated rumor du jour is that Anna Wintour is working directly with Lauren Sanchéz on her "look" for the Met Gala, and that there is a fairly obvious reason for this.
(I say this as someone who actually likes Sanchéz, she seems smart and accomplished, and she can do whatever she wants to her own face and body - but dear God the things she wears.)

It is her style to dress that way. She has the body for it, why does she need to change to fit what people prefer?
I expect her to wear early Galliano and to adapt it to her unique sensibilities.

Reactions: CobaltBlu
The close ups of her face make her look hard. All the fillers are overdone IMO that in turn harden her look. If they were more reined in her face would be a bit softer and younger. But maybe she prefers the "fierce" look. On the other hand, in some photos she's very attractive, some not as much. You could say that about everyone.

Reactions: sdkitty