Jeans at The Buckle

LemonDrop

a Fendi bag and a bad attitude
O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
I tried on some super cute jeans today at The Buckle. I *think* they were the store brands. They were BKE and MEK. However the prices ran about $135 and all I could think was for just a bit more I could have some designer denim. However I liked these jeans. Does anybody know about these brands?

I tried on some super cute jeans today at The Buckle. I *think* they were the store brands. They were BKE and MEK. However the prices ran about $135 and all I could think was for just a bit more I could have some designer denim. However I liked these jeans. Does anybody know about these brands?

hmm, i've never heard of them, but we don't have a buckle store in my area. you can definitely get a pair of 7's for less than $135.

I've tried several jeans on at the Buckle... thats usually where I buy my jeans... the BKE fits true to size... I don't prefer them, but thats just me... I usually go for the Silver Jeans or else the Big Star... those are a little bit less expensive BUT I think the style of them are better than the BKE, JMO

I have only bought Lucky brand jeans at Buckle. I have tried on the BKE brand, but they don't fit me! For that price point though, you could get 'designer' jeans. For me it's more about the fit and comfort than the name though.

I used to work at the Buckle about 3 years ago in high school and I did have a few pairs of BKE...The fit was nice but now I only wear designer jeans now, and that price seems a bit high for BKE too, but if you love them then buy them!!;)

I used to work there about a year ago. BKE is their store brand, MEK isn't. A lot of their more expensive jeans like MEK and Blue Tattoo are found in smaller boutiques. They are not as known as COH or TR, but they are good jeans. I see MEKs more often in stores that I'm living in LA. I own several pairs. I also loved their Blue Tatoo's because they made my butt look better, lol.

I have owned countless pairs of BKE jeans, for the simple reason that they were the only ones that had XXLong at the time. At the time, they werent as expensive as Luckys, they were about $68. The Luckys were the $100+ jeans. I had some of those too, but ya know, I found that really NONE of the jeans at the buckle really FIT well. They were all cut weird.

I've never worked at buckle, but I work at Metropark which sells premium denim like TR, RR, 7's, JJ's, etc. including MEK denim and MEK Jeans are a good premium denim brand, akin to TR, RR, etc. and BKE is the Buckle brand.