jeanhotspot.com

totally and utterly fake!! at first i was like wooooo so cheap, but i became weary too because many of the SFAM jeans they listed are pretty rare and hard to find, and they have them for under $100! :wtf:

this store and a bunch of other fake stores online are owned by the same people. they've already been reported to SFAM legal, who are supposedly working on shutting them down, or so i hear from authentic forum's SFAM experts :P

Here are the other stores to stay away from: denimsecrets.com, denimbutt.com, denim411.com, evasrunway.

Thanks, Rainy. I thought it might be too good to be true. Some of the jeans looked strange, but I thought maybe it was because it was dressed on those mannequins. I hate fakers.

luleeta.com is also affiliated with thedenimbutt.com. I pulled up their info on the BBB website and this is what it says:

Complaints to the Bureau allege that this company does not process refunds even though they claim to do so and consumers find it difficult, if not impossible, to get in touch with a customer service representative. Consumers also report issues with wrong orders, false warranties and orders not received. This firm has a pattern of not responding to complaints filed with the BBB.