Jimmy Choo JC size advice

ferrariwa

Apr 6, 2019
Hello
I have found a JC shoe as a gift for someone who is usually a size 36.
Unfortunately the shoe is discontinued so purchasing from a third party seller online at a size 37.
My question is would a 37 fit someone who usually wears a 36. Could we do something that would help the fit (im male if you haven’t already noticed!).
She has many JC all 36 but this size is simply not available.
The gift is a surprise for milestone birthday so want to avoid asking the person..

Thanks

What is the material of the shoe? In my experience, suede shoes “stretch” more so I tend to take my true size in suede but go half a size up in kid or patent leather.

However a full size up may be a stretch. If she usually takes a 36 in suede shoes and these are a 37 in kid or patent you might be ok.

Hello
Unfortunately the shoe is discontinued so purchasing from a third party seller online at a size 37.
My question is would a 37 fit someone who usually wears a 36. Could we do something that would help the fit (im male if you haven’t already noticed!).
The gift is a surprise for milestone birthday so want to avoid asking the person..

Thanks

It depends upon the shoe style, I need to wear a size 34.5 in Jimmy Choo pumps because of the low vamp. I’m normally a size 35 and size 36 Jimmy Choos are too big.
The answer from me is a no, a full size up in Jimmy Choo is too big for me.

No, a full size up from what she normally wears in Jimmy Choo would be too big. Id then just be frustrated I had a pair of beautiful shoes I could never wear. I would pick another fabulous gift for the milestone birthday.

Reactions: wee drop o bush
Hello

Thanks

Depends on the model, I found that with boots or heels I need one size up, with the other shoes usually a size down in JC...

I would not risk it, what good will the nicest shoe do her if it does not fit?

My personal experience ... has she got narrow feet or standard or wide ? Has she got angled pointy shaped toes ?
I have really angled toes that resemble a pointy toe box and infact could wear a size smaller than I normally take if the width accomodate my bunion joints .
Don't risk I think they will slip off her feet .

Reactions: wee drop o bush
I need some opinions. I'm very new to designer shoes and the sizing are confusing for me.

I'm generally a size US8.5. Ferragamo 8.5 fits me perfectly, I have a pair of EUR39 Valentino rockstud pumps which I think i could go half size up. I always thinks US 8.5 is a EUR 39.5 but the size guide on all the shopping sites says it's would be EUR 38.5 instead.

So, I just ordered and received my first pair of Jimmy Choo Romy Glitters in 38.5 from mytheresa, according to size guide this seems to be the right size and the fit guide says true to size. I could wear and walk in it, just felt that it's a little snug but not uncomfortably tight. My feet are not narrow, but neither are they wide. Should I exchange for a 39/39.5. My worry is that the leather might soften and loosen with wear, and a bigger size might end up being too big. What should I do?

I need some opinions. I'm very new to designer shoes and the sizing are confusing for me.

I'm generally a size US8.5. Ferragamo 8.5 fits me perfectly, I have a pair of EUR39 Valentino rockstud pumps which I think i could go half size up. I always thinks US 8.5 is a EUR 39.5 but the size guide on all the shopping sites says it's would be EUR 38.5 instead.

So, I just ordered and received my first pair of Jimmy Choo Romy Glitters in 38.5 from mytheresa, according to size guide this seems to be the right size and the fit guide says true to size. I could wear and walk in it, just felt that it's a little snug but not uncomfortably tight. My feet are not narrow, but neither are they wide. Should I exchange for a 39/39.5. My worry is that the leather might soften and loosen with wear, and a bigger size might end up being too big. What should I do?

I’m also size 8.5 in general, but for Jimmy Choo I have to go with size 39.5. I think you should at least exchange for size 39.