jc laptop sleeve

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. so the juicy couture laptop sleeve i want was *just* on Saks.com and now it's gone! i missed the first time it was on and got really excited that they put it back on but now the color i want is sold out again...:cry: . my mom finally gave me her credit card to order it and it's gone, gone, gone...

so my question is...has anyone seen it anywhere else? in a store near you? in another store???? i know it's on net-a-porter but after the taxes it's $50+ more and the rents would so not go for that.

here's a pic, it's so cute!!!!

E0469233112285_v1_m56577569831171335.jpg
  2. bummer! I'll let you know if I see one at the Saks here.

3. thank you! :amuse:

4. It's very cute! I wonder if it would fit my 12" laptop.

I told my bf instead of the apple laptop sleeve I saw awhile ago, I wanted the jc one. He rolled his eyes at me... ha

5. i bet it would. the measurements are 11"H X 13¾"L X 2"W. haha i need the biggest size because my laptop is so big!

when i need to take my laptop to school i know i'll get criticized for it. ugh, high schoolers!