Jaune D'or discoloration?

Jzlyn

gaining pace
O.G.
Nov 9, 2007
UWS, NYC
october31st.worpress.com
hiya, i am wondering if anyone has any experiences with the jaune d'or discoloration.

a friend of a friend owns a jaune makeup clutch. she spilled some water on hers and when she wiped it off, the yellow dye came off!

i recently got a jaune city and i decided to test this. so last night i tried wiping it with a damp towel and a little color did come off. any one can offer any idea what i can use on the bag to prevent or at least minimise the effects. i am hoping it wont rub off in dry condition on my lighter clothes as well.

many thanks!

wantmore

Sep 8, 2007
Hollyweird
Hmmmm.....when I was cleaning my RT First, some of the dye tranferred onto the rag, but I never had any color transfer on my light colored shirts from the RT.

You can use Apple Garde or LMB.

abowron

O.G.
Jul 2, 2006
Kingston, UK
I used LMB pro-treatment on my Jaune Makeup and Day and there was some colour transfer on to the cloth, but the colour is still just as vibrant.

aaallabama

r.i.p. my angel
O.G.
May 7, 2006
FLA
^^ don't worry, i think a little color transfer is normal for all b-bag colors...as long as it doesn't turn splotchy or anything like that...my bigger concern would be fading with the light colors :girlsigh:

sofyangel

Apr 28, 2008
Switzerland
Hi!
It happened the same to my weekender...
I was cleaning my bag with LMB cleaner and I saw that some areas had lost their color...
I don't know what to do now... Maybe is it possible to dye just the discolored areas... I don't know. :sad: