Jaune D'or discoloration?

Jzlyn

gaining pace
O.G.
Nov 9, 2007
hiya, i am wondering if anyone has any experiences with the jaune d'or discoloration.

a friend of a friend owns a jaune makeup clutch. she spilled some water on hers and when she wiped it off, the yellow dye came off!

i recently got a jaune city and i decided to test this. so last night i tried wiping it with a damp towel and a little color did come off. any one can offer any idea what i can use on the bag to prevent or at least minimise the effects. i am hoping it wont rub off in dry condition on my lighter clothes as well.

many thanks!

Hmmmm.....when I was cleaning my RT First, some of the dye tranferred onto the rag, but I never had any color transfer on my light colored shirts from the RT.

You can use Apple Garde or LMB.

^^ don't worry, i think a little color transfer is normal for all b-bag colors...as long as it doesn't turn splotchy or anything like that...my bigger concern would be fading with the light colors :girlsigh:

Hi!
It happened the same to my weekender...
I was cleaning my bag with LMB cleaner and I saw that some areas had lost their color...
I don't know what to do now... Maybe is it possible to dye just the discolored areas... I don't know. :sad: