Jasmine's Collection

Lady_J

Lady_J
O.G.
Aug 14, 2009
Welcome to my thread. I have been wanting to do this for a while and share some purchases with you. I've seen some gorgeous collections on TPF and I blame you lot for my never ending wishlist :biggrin:

I started collecting 2 years ago when I was 19, I have some pre-loved bags which were authenticated by the lovely people on here and some I bought myself from the store. Therefore, I don't know the names of all my bags. There is an eclectic mix of brands, which won't be to everyone's taste. Please try to be polite, grab a drink, pull up a pew and enjoy :nuts:

In no particular order, first up - my vintage red Chanel with GHW

redchanel.jpg

redchanel2.jpg

Here she is with my LV monogram clutch etoile;

redchanel3.jpg

My Louis Vuitton monogram clutch etoile, love the feel of this in my hands. It exudes luxury and class and makes me smile just looking at it...just thinking about it makes me smile! :yahoo: I use this for dinners and formal lunches.

I bought this off a fellow TPF'er who sent it over from the States. It got lost in the mail and we were both very upset until one day...It was returned to her address in America! She promptly emailed me and asked if I still wanted it. DID I?? We've now become very good friends and regularly email eachother about handbags :buttercup:

DSC_0006.jpg

This bag really is a classic, it's something I hope to give my daughter one day. I saved up for a while before I could afford this and I don't have any buyers remorse.

It's the m/l black caviar Chanel with SHW. I wanted something in silver just to mix it up a bit. I was torn between the m/l and the jumbo for aaaages then eventually decided on this one :yahoo:

blacksgw.jpg

blackshw.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

blackshw2.jpg

I really REALLY wanted a bright blue Chanel. I had to wait for what seemed like an eternity before one day, I stumbled onto this bag. Ideally wanted it with SHW but this colour is so rare now that I decided a little GHW was not going to be a dealbreaker. Now it's mine, I love it so much :love:

chanelgold.jpg

My vintage mini Chanel, black with GHW. This was my first Chanel, but once I got this I was hooked and had to get some colours :nuts:

mini.jpg

mini2.jpg

Here is me ready to go to a friend's birthday party in London. I am 5ft 2 for reference;

6.jpg

Here we both are in Madeira ready to go out for dinner, check out my tan :graucho:

113.jpg

Some of you may know that I had my Tivoli PM stolen in a vicious attack. When I saved up the money to replace it, I couldn't bring myself to buy it as I thought it would dredge up bad memories.

So I got this badboy instead :cloud9:

It's the perfect size for university or sometimes I use it as an overnight bag. I love the long strap that comes with it.

DSC_0123.jpg

DSC_0125.jpg

DSC_0126.jpg

palermo.jpg

This is another great one for university. It's the Louis Vuitton Musette Salsa (GM). You can slip files into here easily and really works when I'm rocking the geek chic look :biggrin:

musette.jpg

I love love love this bag. It's been well used, perfect for any and all occassions. I do find the zipper a little stiff though. Does anybody else have this problem?

alma.jpg

alma2.jpg

alma3.jpg

The Louis Vuitton Zippy. The perfect wallet for me! I love the practical zipper and prefer it to the press stud closure wallets which tends to pop open when I overstuff them :nogood:

zippy.jpg

zippy2.jpg

This is a preloved Coach, not sure what it's called but it goes very well with my beige Karen Millen mac. It's been well used and has very practical studs on each side so you can change the size. Shown below with my boyfriend's scrumptious organic veggies;

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

This is my favourite Coach bag. It's so feminine and elegant with the scarf and the gold hardware. It holds a lot and the interior is really well compartmentalized. I get a lot of compliments when I take her out :love:

DSC_00892.jpg

DSC_00902.jpg

DSC_00912.jpg