Japan LA hoodie availabilty

sararararararra!!!

i said i would find out and i did. i messaged jamie saying i needed to know in order to save money before moving out blahblahblah....and this is what she told me.
"there's a cream/light blue all over print with mozzarella, latte, bullets, on it...it's cute...a bunch of other stuff this summer..I would save lots of money for June, July, August.

Jamie"

:wlae:
but i wanna see it...so if you got pics , show us!! hmmm... i assume that if you got the 2007 catalogue you know the upcoming stuff... :graucho:

MMMMMM CURIOSITY IS KILLING MEEEE!!! :nuts: could it basically be like the storm hoodie..but in light colors and bunch of milk cartons and bullets?

lactose intolerant people....stay away. :choochoo:

MMMMMM CURIOSITY IS KILLING MEEEE!!! :nuts: could it basically be like the storm hoodie..but in light colors and bunch of milk cartons and bullets?

lactose intolerant people....stay away. :choochoo:

haha you're so mean... you know a lot of asians are inclined to be lactose intolerant :lol:

I'm actually allergic to milk or I was when I was little :shrugs: I eat dairy products a lot tho... so where did those catalogue people go :sneaky: I really want more stuff and I hope they have all this new stuff at SDCC :yahoo:

well, you would be surprised but im actually part chinese. i dont look chinese but i am. and im not lactose intolerant but dont drink milk unless it is chocolate milk.

im a knockoff asian with lots of junk in the trunk. bwahahaha!!! :nuts: