JANUARY/FEBRUARY **new acquisitions**

Looks like I am #1!!!! Pumpkin has landed. I've never seen Pumpkin before in real life and ORANGE it is. Will go great with my Aviator Nation hoodies. I have to remove the tassles because my fur baby Flash - matches the bag, is obsessed with anything that resembles string and will attack! :shocked::nuts::lol::whut:

View attachment 5288600View attachment 5288601View attachment 5288602View attachment 5288603
I was never really into orange/brown shades, but the Pumpkin color looks sooo yummy! Congrats, that's a very cute bag (although the kitty's cuter :biggrin:)

• Haha
Reactions: fayden
Looks like I am #1!!!! Pumpkin has landed. I've never seen Pumpkin before in real life and ORANGE it is. Will go great with my Aviator Nation hoodies. I have to remove the tassles because my fur baby Flash - matches the bag, is obsessed with anything that resembles string and will attack! :shocked::nuts::lol::whut:

View attachment 5288600View attachment 5288601View attachment 5288602View attachment 5288603
OMG AMAZING!!!!! :panic: :yahoo: :love: :heart: :loveeyes: I have never seen Pumpkin irl but one day would love to.
What an incredible find, it's sure to be the best Bal year when you start it like this!
Flash is adorable, I love his/her cheeky fixed glare eyeing off those tassels! :lol:

Reactions: Conni618 and fayden
OMG AMAZING!!!!! :panic: :yahoo: :love: :heart: :loveeyes: I have never seen Pumpkin irl but one day would love to.
What an incredible find, it's sure to be the best Bal year when you start it like this!
Flash is adorable, I love his/her cheeky fixed glare eyeing off those tassels! :lol:

Thank you so much!
Yes you have to really watch him because he will def attack and pounce right away! :lol:
But still love him to death!

• Love
Reactions: jeanstohandbags

OH-MY-GOD!!! .. this is one of the few colors that I still don't have in my collection; have been looking FOR YEARS .. where did you find this?!?!?!? OMG, OMG, OMG .. it's absolutely DIVINE!!!