January Amsterdam Brunch

jwessels said:
We meet 11:15 am at station? so 9:00 am wound work for me to get there so soon..
btw the preview at p.c. street LV shop nice job!!! really excited,do we walk from bakkerswinkel to p.c. street or go by tram?

We will still meet at 11:15. But if you can't make it, I need to know before 9:00 so I can call the restaurant. So think about it and post a YES or NO by Friday night so I can adjust the reservation :smile:

We will take the tram to PC. I'm too lazy to walk that far ;)

Great news, ladies! I called the PC store and set up a little preview for us. Marjolein will do her best to introduce us to the new collection etc. should be fun! And since it's also PAY DAY :biggrin: I might just buy something if I'm feeling spontaneous!

OMG! REALLY!!?!??! Exciting!! YES YES YESSSSSSS I WILL BE THERE!! At 11:15 at CS :P Sorry, just too excited.

The PC is getting better with their customer service huh. I emailed about the glazing part of my bag and they are sending a "koerier" over to give (trade) me a perfect one. I'm feeling so warm an fuzzy...

Ok maybe it's a stupid question and I sound like coming from Mars, but can I still buy a ticket for the tram from the driver or do I have to get an ov-chipkaart? Yessicalistic if you can pm me, that would be great, hope it works.
See I don't use the OV coming from a small village, here everybody goes by car or bike.

Ok maybe it's a stupid question and I sound like coming from Mars, but can I still buy a ticket for the tram from the driver or do I have to get an ov-chipkaart? Yessicalistic if you can pm me, that would be great, hope it works.
See I don't use the OV coming from a small village, here everybody goes by car or bike.

You can buy a ticket from the tram driver. I think its 2.80 or something.

We will still meet at 11:15. But if you can't make it, I need to know before 9:00 so I can call the restaurant. So think about it and post a YES or NO by Friday night so I can adjust the reservation :smile:

We will take the tram to PC. I'm too lazy to walk that far ;)

HAHA! yes tram is faster,but i thought maybe someone knows a shorter way to get there..i say YES for now..hope nothing will come between..i will pm friday if im still coming but im almost 100% sure! :smile:

JosephineB said:
OMG! REALLY!!?!??! Exciting!! YES YES YESSSSSSS I WILL BE THERE!! At 11:15 at CS :P Sorry, just too excited.

The PC is getting better with their customer service huh. I emailed about the glazing part of my bag and they are sending a "koerier" over to give (trade) me a perfect one. I'm feeling so warm an fuzzy...

That's nice of them! I was going to tell you I thought the glazing looked normal. Some of my species have that, an I think it has more to do with the texture of the leather.

What's funny is that I called about the yellow speedy (Safida is searching for one), and they said it was reserved until Thursday. Must be for you! Maybe Safida will end up with the one you have now... Funny :smile:

That's nice of them! I was going to tell you I thought the glazing looked normal. Some of my species have that, an I think it has more to do with the texture of the leather.

What's funny is that I called about the yellow speedy (Safida is searching for one), and they said it was reserved until Thursday. Must be for you! Maybe Safida will end up with the one you have now... Funny :smile:

Yep i made peace with it. But they offered to exchange it through courier. So i took the offer. So safida will get my previous one. Doing the national iq test now. Multitasking!!!

Yep i made peace with it. But they offered to exchange it through courier. So i took the offer. So safida will get my previous one. Doing the national iq test now. Multitasking!!!

I think mine looks quite similar actually...

Glad to hear they're getting better service though!

Attachments

• image-2414349053.jpg
    image-2414349053.jpg
    647.5 KB · Views: 126
I know it will happen. How is the glazing on your pre loved? I emailed the store manager directly. Maybe that did the trick.

I have to check it out. I wanted to have the glazing redone on one of them because its a bit old and dried out. But I'm more concerned about the handles really. I just got another pre-loved 25 (I'm stupid), and it's never been used in 10 years. You'd think that would be a good thing, but it seems quite dry. I'll have to take them all in for a checkup.

I have to check it out. I wanted to have the glazing redone on one of them because its a bit old and dried out. But I'm more concerned about the handles really. I just got another pre-loved 25 (I'm stupid), and it's never been used in 10 years. You'd think that would be a good thing, but it seems quite dry. I'll have to take them all in for a checkup.

Maybe you can bring them on Saturday and they'll be very nice and just fix it for you :P Since we're all there to witness their Customer Service, hahahhaha!
I've read stories about people storing their bags for a long time and that when they took it out the bag fell out elkaar :P Sorry, I'm just a bit nervous for an event we're about to have, so I get weird.
Def have it checked out. My coworker had her handles and pully fixed for free!