January 2022 Chanel Purchases - Happy New Year!

I had such a headache getting this baby. Posted in another thread but long story short: purchased the bag in December but asked for SA to hold until I went to Vegas to pick up in person. Got to the store yesterday and picked up the bag. The bag was accidentally swapped in store stockroom and I ended up unknowingly taking home a red bucket bag instead. Thankfully I had unboxed right away and was able to notify the store before leaving vegas. We weren’t sure the other customer would return my bag since it was at such a greater price point compared to the bucket bag (3800 USD compared to 8200 USD). She did end up returning this morning but I was hesitant to accept the bag because I felt like it was “dirty” from being handled by someone else, especially because I had already owned the bag for two or three weeks and the bag had been kept in storage until I arrived. Some lovely friends in TPF gave me their perspective (on other thread) and that convinced me to adjust my mindset and see the bag in person to see if I still wanted it. I did still love it upon unboxing in store. And now here she is!
FB6B9736-1535-4EE0-BE63-DBA72B36E651.jpeg

I had such a headache getting this baby. Posted in another thread but long story short: purchased the bag in December but asked for SA to hold until I went to Vegas to pick up in person. Got to the store yesterday and picked up the bag. The bag was accidentally swapped in store stockroom and I ended up unknowingly taking home a red bucket bag instead. Thankfully I had unboxed right away and was able to notify the store before leaving vegas. We weren’t sure the other customer would return my bag since it was at such a greater price point compared to the bucket bag (3800 USD compared to 8200 USD). She did end up returning this morning but I was hesitant to accept the bag because I felt like it was “dirty” from being handled by someone else, especially because I had already owned the bag for two or three weeks and the bag had been kept in storage until I arrived. Some lovely friends in TPF gave me their perspective (on other thread) and that convinced me to adjust my mindset and see the bag in person to see if I still wanted it. I did still love it upon unboxing in store. And now here she is!
View attachment 5299323
Congrats! I read your other post thread and I think your bag might have great mojo considering a complete stranger returned her to you! Meant to be!

View attachment 5299323
Congrats! Is this from 22C Red color?

Reactions: LilyLA
  • Love
Reactions: gelabela
View attachment 5299323
Congratulations! I’m glad you’re happy at the end!

• Thanks
Reactions: LilyLA
My 1st bag for 2022! A beige clair classic flap in medium with ghw! Wanted this combo forever and finally she’s mine!! My cousin found this beauty for me from Paris airport and now it’s waiting for me at her house until I visit her in UK in a couple of months!! Can’t wait to take her home!

Attachments

• 2E41B4C5-3DC1-46F2-83C8-0245B18C218C.jpeg
    2E41B4C5-3DC1-46F2-83C8-0245B18C218C.jpeg
    106.2 KB · Views: 161