Janet Jackson

^I think Nicole Kidman was in that pic too. I just found out she had read for the role of Cuba Gooding Jr.'s wife in Jerry McGuire. :girlshocked:
Yeah Janet read for the role of the wife of Cuba Gooding Jr's character in Jerry Maguire (a role that eventually went to Regina King)

Janet was actually meant to be in more movies than she has been in which is only 5 movies (the movies she has been in are Poetic Justice, The Nutty Professor II: The Klumps, Why Did I Get Married?, Why Did I Get Married Too?, and For Colored Girls). Janet has actually said multiple times before in interviews she has always wanted to be in action or superhero movies but the scripts she is most often offered tend to be drama movies.

Janet was originally meant to be in The Matrix (as Trinity which ended up being played by Carrie-Anne Moss) and in X-Men (as Storm which ended up being played by Halle Berry) but both movies interfered with her touring schedules so she turned the roles down. Some other notable roles Janet was approached for, auditioned for, and even casted in include her auditioning to play Dorothy Dandridge in Introducing Dorothy Dandridge (a role that went to Halle Berry), she was approached to be in a remake of A Star Is Born in the 1990s (a remake ended up not being made until 2018 with Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga), and it was announced Janet was going to play Lena Horne in a Television Biopic for ABC but after the Super Bowl incident Lena Horne no longer wanted Janet to play her (unfortunately nearly 20 years later there still has yet to be a biopic film made about Lena Horne even though there was originally going to be one).

Also I found a version of the picture posted above of Janet and Tom from the 1990s with Nicole Kidman in it as well

20230515_170549.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Pivoine66
Janet Jackson with Stevie Wonder

Janet_StevieWonder.jpg

Janet Jackson with Stevie Wonder and her Together Again Tour dancers

Janet_StevieWonder_Dancers.jpg

Janet Jackson with Tasha Smith and Angela Bassett

Tasha_Janet_Angela.jpg

Janet Jackson with Tyler Perry

Janet_TylerPerry.jpg

Janet Jackson with Ciara and her children Future and Sienna

Ciara_Future_Sienna_Janet.jpg

Janet Jackson with Ludacris (who was the opening act on her Together Again Tour)

Janet_Ludacris.jpg

Janet Jackson with her nephew Siggy Jackson and his wife Toyia

Siggy_Janet_Toyia.png

Janet Jackson with her nephew Taryll Jackson, his girlfriend Breana, and their children Adren & Bryce

Adren_Janet_Taryll_Bryce.jpg

Janet Jackson with Thayana Sco Jackson (wife of Janet's nephew Taj Jackson) and her nieces Toria and Taylor (the daughters of Taj Jackson)
Taylor_Toria_Janet.jpg
20230621-063322.jpg

Last edited:
Janet Jackson on vacation in Italy and Portugal last month

Janet vacationing with her friends Tasha Smith (actress/Janet's co-star in Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married? movies) and Chris Rios (Janet's former hairstylist during The Velvet Rope era).

20230816_164818.jpg20232008.jpgIMG_20230822_154000_351.jpgIMG_20230822_154005_147.jpgIMG_20230822_154007_927.jpg20232408.jpgIMG_20230830_120824_206.jpg

Last edited: