Jane Fonda

90th Annual Academy Awards

Jane+Fonda+90th+Annual+Academy+Awards+Arrivals+T8HXASow2sCx.jpg

Jane+Fonda+90th+Annual+Academy+Awards+Red+Gqreu92auK4x.jpg

Jane+Fonda+90th+Annual+Academy+Awards+Show+1zoLPuMZAghx.jpg

Jane+Fonda+90th+Annual+Academy+Awards+Backstage+VTFJJky3MfRx.jpg

Jane+Fonda+90th+Annual+Academy+Awards+Backstage+3MCbXuvmVHux.jpg

via Zimbio
Jane is amazing. I think Rita Moreno gave her a run for her money too. Wearing the same gown she wore 50-some years ago when she got her oscar for West Side Story

Reactions: Dame_Helen_Lawson
Jane Fonda presented RuPaul with a spot on the Walk of Fame on Friday.

The 57-year-old host of RuPaul's Drag Race was honored on Friday on Hollywood Boulevard in Los Angeles.

Alongside friends and family, the actor was all-smiles wearing a red-and-black plaid suit and a crisp white dress shirt as he stood beside Fonda, who was dressed to the nines wearing a leopard print coat.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...RuPaul-Hollywood-Walk-Fame.html#ixzz59y1bXJbe
4A43687A00000578-0-image-a-49_1521232989214.jpg

4A43808700000578-5511323-image-a-107_1521235492839.jpg

4A43685E00000578-5511323-image-a-112_1521236472308.jpg

Jane Fonda attends "A Tale of Two Sisters" honoring Debbie Allen and Phylicia Rashad at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on May 7, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

Jane+Fonda+Wallis+Annenberg+Center+Performing+SZlhbqy0EH8x.jpg

Jane+Fonda+Wallis+Annenberg+Center+Performing+Bgdgbwys0M7x.jpg

via Zimbio

She does look great. She has come into her own. She used to remind me of what Brad Pitt has been up to AJ...taking on the persona of the SO of the time..

As many know, her mother committed suicide when Jane F. was 12. Jane found out reading a movie magazine in high school or college. I think it was considered a shameful subject then. It must have been so shameful dad never even told the kids.

Her dad should have realized she would find out sooner or later. He was a major movie star. It must have been trauma and trying to sweep it under the rug.

Her dad should have realized she would find out sooner or later. He was a major movie star. It must have been trauma and trying to sweep it under the rug.
Her dad was a cold and distant dad from all the stories, including hers. Funny, because he was known for his warm and personable rolls in the movies.

I think she transformed herself much more than Brad Pitt. From privileged Hollywood starlet to try hard French sex symbol to political activist to trophy wife soccer mom. Brad Pitt kept more of his personality, don't you think? lol

Reactions: Sasha2012