JAN/FEB our new Bal acquisitions!

@Deco I picked up the Hook bag, she's in great shape, handles have lost a bit of edge coat but they're not bad. Unfortunately they folded her flat so there's a crease in the base but I'm sure I can work that out. Lovely leather.

View attachment 5954728

In case you don't know it yet , Much

s-l1600.jpg

Simply apply thinly with a brush and allow to dry . Looks whitish at first, but disappears .
All the edges of my cities look like new

This dries clear so it should work on any color edging??
In case you don't know it yet , Much

View attachment 5954878

Simply apply thinly with a brush and allow to dry . Looks whitish at first, but disappears .
All the edges of my cities look like new

Thanks for sharing this! :flowers:
I see it comes in various colors as well. Has anyone tried using any of the colors on the corners of their bags?

Last edited:
My little TRR gambling paid off after all. :lol:

But first things first.
Thank you my sweet, lovely friend! Without you I'd still be looking for this color and style. You're the bestest! :heart: :hugs: :heart:

Another favorite style unlocked (damn it), in the possibly hardest to photograph color EVERRRR...!! GAAAHH, I just can't get it right, lol!
While this one can't hold a candle to @Deco's insane specimen, it's still very nice. ;)

07 Vert Fonce Giant Hobo
Smooshy!
20240226_143639.jpg
This zipper tape is indeed green, hehe.
20240226_143718.jpg
With a sweet and salty care package :smooch:
20240226_143156.jpg

My little TRR gambling paid off after all. :lol:

But first things first.
Thank you my sweet, lovely friend! Without you I'd still be looking for this color and style. You're the bestest! :heart: :hugs: :heart:

Another favorite style unlocked (damn it), in the possibly hardest to photograph color EVERRRR...!! GAAAHH, I just can't get it right, lol!
While this one can't hold a candle to @Deco's insane specimen, it's still very nice. ;)

07 Vert Fonce Giant Hobo
Smooshy!
View attachment 5956379
This zipper tape is indeed green, hehe.
View attachment 5956380
With a sweet and salty care package :smooch:
View attachment 5956381
That is an extraordinary specimen!! And you actully captured the color perfectly (unlike TRR). Going with your instinct paid off. Sorry I was no help. It's beautiful!

• Love
Reactions: earswithfeet
That is an extraordinary specimen!! And you actully captured the color perfectly (unlike TRR). Going with your instinct paid off. Sorry I was no help. It's beautiful!
What's extraordinary is that it looks like a small animal (maybe a bunny or some rodent) apparently tried snacking on the bag. I'm just glad it's superficial and on the back... :lol:

• Haha
Reactions: Deco