Jaime Pressly: My (New) Name Is Mom

I was wondering why she wasn't in the last few episodes of Mom.

I wondered the same. They had her in a fat suit, showing her character gained weight, so fine. But then she drove away (on the show) like she was going somewhere and no one knew where. I really like her on the show......I hope she'll be back on the show next season. Maybe they didn't want to write her pregnancy into the show and couldn't film her otherwise.

Reactions: uhpharm01
I wondered the same. They had her in a fat suit, showing her character gained weight, so fine. But then she drove away (on the show) like she was going somewhere and no one knew where. I really like her on the show......I hope she'll be back on the show next season. Maybe they didn't want to write her pregnancy into the show and couldn't film her otherwise.
I hope that she will be back next season too. No they did not want to write her pregnancy into the show. So they wanted to show that sometimes that addiction can move around into other areas.

I hope that she will be back next season too. No they did not want to write her pregnancy into the show. So they wanted to show that sometimes that addiction can move around into other areas.

That makes sense. But I wish they didn't send her away (on the show). I guess she'll be treated for her food addiction then come back svelte as usual. She does have a great figure!

Reactions: uhpharm01