Official Paris Hilton Thread

As much as I hope they throw the book at her, I live down the street from a woman who has 3 DUI's, 2 reckless driving, she stumbles around drunk in our neighborhood. Parents are afraid whenever she drives. Yes, she still drives. So, a part of me wonders if Paris is given a harsher sentence because she is Paris. (Not that I still don't think she's a twit.)

I'm not signing it, but you, people, are so mean! Just leave her alone, mind your own business,
she's not smart-she's paying for it.

We're not being mean, we're being honest! She broke the law (multiple times) and needs to be punished.

If we were being mean, we would have called her names, such as:
  • dumb
  • waste of skin
  • whore
  • stupid
....and so forth.

As much as I hope they throw the book at her, I live down the street from a woman who has 3 DUI's, 2 reckless driving, she stumbles around drunk in our neighborhood. Parents are afraid whenever she drives. Yes, she still drives. So, a part of me wonders if Paris is given a harsher sentence because she is Paris. (Not that I still don't think she's a twit.)

45 days is not a harsh sentence & 27 is almost a joke.

Sorry about your neighbour it must be scary to have that risk everytime you leave your house. Have you considered calling the police when you see your neighbour driving????

I'd sign one to keep her in longer.

But, seriously, prison will be good for her. She'll be in a proctected celebrity section so she won't be terrorized by other inmates.

Driving while intoxicated is dangerous. She could have killed someone else, she could have killed herself.
couldn't have said it better me self!

I believe I actually submitted a thread to sign a petition to keep Paris Hilton in jail...

she has to learn that there are consequences for her actions. She is in no way above the law.

Sorry Paris, i'm not signing.