Scarves Jaguar Quetzal Love

Also thought I'd share pics of JQ 140 in CW 01 (Vert/rose/mordore) here. I only saw one picture of this CW. Also posted these in the spring scarves thread, so this may be deja vu!
View attachment 4043626 View attachment 4043627 View attachment 4043628 View attachment 4043629 View attachment 4043630 View attachment 4043631 View attachment 4043632 View attachment 4043633 View attachment 4043634
saranga,
You are making it very difficult for me to resist this colorway of the JQ shawl!!! The way you tied this makes it look like so many different shawls in one! Beautiful!

Here you go! I was playing around w/JQ at work. It dressed up my Friday sweatshirt ;) JQ has lots of movement that you can get so many variations no matter how it is tied. I love the content expression on the Jaguar’s face. It makes me think he is napping with sweet dreams after enjoying a tasty meal. Probably pomme frites and Champagne!

You make me want a second cw. However, I don't have your exceptional colouring, I must say this was made for you in mind

Reactions: PoppyLadyBird
Here is CW3 in 90cm. I'm still debating on the CSGM in CW4. It's luscious.View attachment 4062268

And here's a shot of it flat with the back flipped up. There was a discussion on another thread about how some scarves are unsaturated on the back. This scarf is very similar on both sides.
View attachment 4062269
I think you need the CW4 CSGM. It has a tigress look to it.