Jacquemus

Spicy87

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
:happydance:
Lovely! Show us some modelling shots, I don’t get out much...:happydance:
I‘ll definitely post pictures and I‘ll see about modelling shots - but like you said, we don‘t get out much. :lol:

I really hope I‘ll get the bag tomorrow. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but UPS just left it at some facility in France. :crybaby:

Spicy87

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
It‘s here, but it has a scratch right on the front. It‘s not big, but I immediately noticed it. :crybaby:

Spicy87

O.G.
Aug 19, 2009
Oh show us anyway! I stopped looking at that sort of thing a long time ago, though it’s harder to ignore on brand new fresh out of the box items..
I ended up sending it back. :sad:
I took a few pictures right after I got it but I feel weird about posting them, because I don't own the bag. :hrmm:

Aug 23, 2020
would love to get everyone's opinions ! looking to get my first jacquemus le chiquito - which of these would you choose ? i want to gravitate towards black but i have so many black bags, trying to stay away from it !!

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: ladysarah and RT1

RT1

Hubble Telescope Image of the Orion Nebula
O.G.
Sep 8, 2006
Texas
I'd go for either the third or fourth one in the row, since you have so many black bags. :tup:
Add a pop of color to this choice.

I so love these little bags! :hbeat:

ladysarah

O.G.
Jul 17, 2008
ladysarahinlondon
would love to get everyone's opinions ! looking to get my first jacquemus le chiquito - which of these would you choose ? i want to gravitate towards black but i have so many black bags, trying to stay away from it !!
depending on your wardrobe, I really dont see how you can go wrong, they are all versatile. I was lucky enough to see them in real life pre lockdown and love them all. The white requires a lot of care but the others are easy... let us now what you get. Jacquemus is the future direction of fashion. even hermes copies him...;)

• Love
Reactions: amanda.tnguyen
Aug 23, 2020
I'd go for either the third or fourth one in the row, since you have so many black bags. :tup:
Add a pop of color to this choice.

I so love these little bags! :hbeat:
depending on your wardrobe, I really dont see how you can go wrong, they are all versatile. I was lucky enough to see them in real life pre lockdown and love them all. The white requires a lot of care but the others are easy... let us now what you get. Jacquemus is the future direction of fashion. even hermes copies him...;)
thank you for your suggestions !! i actually ended up going with the white - i was really torn between the white and the moc croc brown/beige, but i don't have a single white bag in my collection yet and i felt that a small mini white bag would make me less nervous to use / easier to take care of than any other size, so seized the opportunity to finally get a white bag ! haven't received it yet, but will definitely post pics when i do !! i'm so excited

Reactions: ladysarah
Aug 23, 2020
@amanda.tnguyen Looking forward to the pics. I use my micros when I go out, as they are handy for keys. When the lockdown finishes planning to go to Paris to visit the boutique. :love:
i am obsessed !!!! she's definitely a little cutie - so tempted to get another in a different color but i need to slow down a bit HAHA

Attachments

ladysarah

O.G.
Jul 17, 2008
ladysarahinlondon
Reactions: Bagfangirl