Jacquemus

:happydance:
Lovely! Show us some modelling shots, I don’t get out much...:happydance:

I‘ll definitely post pictures and I‘ll see about modelling shots - but like you said, we don‘t get out much. :lol:

I really hope I‘ll get the bag tomorrow. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, but UPS just left it at some facility in France. :crybaby:

would love to get everyone's opinions ! looking to get my first jacquemus le chiquito - which of these would you choose ? i want to gravitate towards black but i have so many black bags, trying to stay away from it !!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.36.34 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.36.34 AM.png
    125.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.38.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.38.06 AM.png
    216.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.39.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.39.29 AM.png
    276.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.39.47 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 8.39.47 AM.png
    260 KB · Views: 9
  • Love
Reactions: ladysarah and RT1
would love to get everyone's opinions ! looking to get my first jacquemus le chiquito - which of these would you choose ? i want to gravitate towards black but i have so many black bags, trying to stay away from it !!
depending on your wardrobe, I really dont see how you can go wrong, they are all versatile. I was lucky enough to see them in real life pre lockdown and love them all. The white requires a lot of care but the others are easy... let us now what you get. Jacquemus is the future direction of fashion. even hermes copies him...;)

• Love
Reactions: amanda.tnguyen
I'd go for either the third or fourth one in the row, since you have so many black bags. :tup:
Add a pop of color to this choice.

I so love these little bags! :hbeat:
depending on your wardrobe, I really dont see how you can go wrong, they are all versatile. I was lucky enough to see them in real life pre lockdown and love them all. The white requires a lot of care but the others are easy... let us now what you get. Jacquemus is the future direction of fashion. even hermes copies him...;)
thank you for your suggestions !! i actually ended up going with the white - i was really torn between the white and the moc croc brown/beige, but i don't have a single white bag in my collection yet and i felt that a small mini white bag would make me less nervous to use / easier to take care of than any other size, so seized the opportunity to finally get a white bag ! haven't received it yet, but will definitely post pics when i do !! i'm so excited

Reactions: ladysarah
@amanda.tnguyen Looking forward to the pics. I use my micros when I go out, as they are handy for keys. When the lockdown finishes planning to go to Paris to visit the boutique. :love:
i am obsessed !!!! she's definitely a little cutie - so tempted to get another in a different color but i need to slow down a bit HAHA

Attachments

• IMG_3116.jpeg
    IMG_3116.jpeg
    104.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_7465final.jpg
    IMG_7465final.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 51
Reactions: Bagfangirl