Jacquemus

E5C5568A-B91F-4D2C-B87E-3E1DD03DBBE6.jpeg

Could someone help authenticate this mini emerald green Jacquemus? Seller says no authentication card which I’m suspicious about. My only question is about the inside tag: I thought it’s supposed to be a stitched label but the text looks embroidered. Is this just an older version?8D860407-2D8A-4EC2-91B1-12423E5EA7FE.jpeg

thank you for your suggestions !! i actually ended up going with the white - i was really torn between the white and the moc croc brown/beige, but i don't have a single white bag in my collection yet and i felt that a small mini white bag would make me less nervous to use / easier to take care of than any other size, so seized the opportunity to finally get a white bag ! haven't received it yet, but will definitely post pics when i do !! i'm so excited
Hi! Is their white pure white, off white or cream?

Hi! I finally gave in to the hype and got my first Jacquemus. I was seduces by the bisou collection.
I love how quiet this bag is. No loud logos, no loud branding. Very low key.
It is also quite versatile. I wore it to my kids soccer classes, and I can see it as an evening bag too.
It doesn’t fit much, but I don’t Cary much.

IMG_0908.jpeg

Hi, I got a the pale blue long bambino bag from Vestiaire Collective, paid for the additional authentication as well but I just noticed that the C looks like it's damaged. Do you think it's fake?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg