Jacqueline in My Head, Bet in My Heart...

Oh, Lola!! That bag is stunning. Maybe the prettiest of all the alexas so far!
And you got the black leah earlier this week, so I my eyes you got the best bags from this season. You look great in your modellingpics ;)
Congrats and enjoy!

Possible, if I think I can live with haircalf. I want to get back to 10 bags that I use on a regular basis... I have received some of my recent purchases but not all.

Can't wait to see your reveal of the new additions metalic glove!

Oh Lola she is a stunner, very classy & elegant. Can't wait to see her in real life! A Dublin TPF meet and greet might be in order sometime in the new year!

Thanks Emmy Lou. The funny thing is that even though she is leopard and patent - there is an understated elegance to her. Definitely on for another Dublin tpf meet in Jan. Always enjoy them!

Oh Lola, your Alexa is fantastic!!! Might have to get that one as well ;)...

Well, kitechick I would have to recommend it ;)

Oh, Lola!! That bag is stunning. Maybe the prettiest of all the alexas so far!
And you got the black leah earlier this week, so I my eyes you got the best bags from this season. You look great in your modellingpics ;)
Congrats and enjoy!

Thanks so much kvamkvam. I love both bags a lot. They are so different and both so good! I am very happy - which is just as well as my butt is now on the sofa again! That's it for A/W 2010!

I can't believe I missed this. She is gorgeous! I would absolutely LOVE this bag. Sigh.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed appleproject that you get your hands on one.

Love your Big Cat Diary lola. It'a lovely seeing Alexa taken into a sleeker direction with understated animal print. Both in patent and hair calf.

You aren't from Leopardstown by any chance….

Lola, I can't believe I completely overlooked your reveal :blush:! Please forgive me...

Your new Alexa is utterly gorgeous and looks just perfect on you! I'd love to see the leather irl. (The oak Alexa just only just found her way to my home town :nuts:)
Congrats and many happy outings together.

BTW the other kittens are tdf....