J.W.Anderson

Monique1004

Jul 11, 2015
Northern Irish designer Jonathan Anderson established J.W.Anderson in 2008. Since then J.W.Anderson has evolved into an internationally renowned and award-winning brand. I believe J.W.Anderson is a rising, new-generation brand. I'd like to share the love for this brand with others here.
IMG_1491972050.946407.jpg

I am so so tempted by the Pierce bag. i got a small one and returned it, since i wasnt sure if i wanted something trendy. And it was too small for my stuff. Still tempted, maybe I'll get one in a fall color in a larger size. Well made bag!

I am so so tempted by the Pierce bag. i got a small one and returned it, since i wasnt sure if i wanted something trendy. And it was too small for my stuff. Still tempted, maybe I'll get one in a fall color in a larger size. Well made bag!

Mine is medium. I have to say it doesn't fit much because of the way the compartment is designed. I'm a sucker for trendy items. It is so cool! I see it a lot in European sites but It's not so popular here in US though. So as Loewe.

I like the Pierce bag. I contemplated getting one, but I like smaller bags though, and AFAIK, it is only available in crossbody for the small size. I think this bag looks much better as a shoulder bag. And Pierce bag sizes that are shoulder bags are larger then I would typically carry.
While I like the Pierce bag, I HATE HATE HATE the normal JWAnderson logo (the metal JW anchor thingie on the front of the bags). I will never buy a bag with that on the front of it....doesn't matter how nice the bag is. That logo overwhelms everything about the bag. It's way too showy for me (and it is not one of the more nicely designed logos IMO). I could see the logo being a huge turn off to many people.

Mine is medium. I have to say it doesn't fit much because of the way the compartment is designed. I'm a sucker for trendy items. It is so cool! I see it a lot in European sites but It's not so popular here in US though. So as Loewe.

I ended up overstuffing the small with my essentials and worried about keeping it closed.... so I should try the mini and the medium.

I HATE HATE HATE the normal JWAnderson logo (the metal JW anchor thingie on the front of the bags). I will never buy a bag with that on the front of it....doesn't matter how nice the bag is. That logo overwhelms everything about the bag. It's way too showy for me (and it is not one of the more nicely designed logos IMO). I could see the logo being a huge turn off to many people.

I agree, not a fan of the logo bag. Not a great logo.

Hi 18ox
I just received a mini pierce in black and blue suede. I wasn't sure when I ordered it online. However, after receiving it, I think I am going to keep it. It is light weight and appears to be very good quality. I am going to spray it with Collonil spray to keep it water proof. The black and white one looks gorgeous and good luck with your purchase.
Xxx

I have the black and white one in medium and I absolutely ADORE it.
I wear it everyday. And it does not get dirty so easily. And it's so easy to clean.
I have two daughters and it suits me fantastically, as I grew tired of large bags.