J.LO's Marriage Crisis

I thought that she seemed much more content and grounded since taking up with him!

I think that probably trying for a baby is taking its toll on them, it seems odd that it is reported that she doesnt want to try, as that is at complete odds with every other report which you read, which states, she is ready ready ready, and just praying for it to happen. I imagine that its less important to him as he has children already?.

Hope they work it out, nobody wants 3 failed mariages :sad:

Married couples are allowed to fight every now and then, aren't they? It's not the end necessarily.
Exactly! I don't know any couple who doesn't fight! It's a normal thing.
The other problem here is if it's a part true or is just a gossip. Honestly I don't believe this. They seem to be very much in love.

Maybe if he ate something he wouldn't be so cranky.

Seriously though, if it's a rough patch so be it. We're all human...man I'd hate every disagreement BF and I have to be splashed in the papers.

If Jen is trying to downplay herself, well that's just not in her DNA. And she's a Leo besides! ;)

I have always said that I think Ben Affleck was the love of her life. xx

I agree...I don't think she ever was over him. I think she wanted to marry a big time movie star. I noticed that the pictures of her during Tom Cruise and kate Holmes wedding thing she looked miserable...but who really knows why, I'm just speculating. To speculate further, I think she was jealous.

Marc A is such a miserable sod. :s

Yup!

Just lookin' at these pix, the body language... The way he's holding her, he doesn't just have his arm around her waist, he's holding her arm too, like he's trying to keep her all to himself. She's got the hand between them like she's pushing him away. I saw a pic similar to this of her with Chris Judd and thought to myself "that's not good". Meh...time will tell.

I can't put too much stock in the number of arguments/fights/whatever they've had. If you're around anyone long enough, you're gonna get into it once in awhile.

I don't particularly like them as a couple either! I'm not that surprised to hear this! But on the other hand, what are a few arguements and disagreements? It happens to the best of couples!

Oh No! Not Again Jen :wtf:

It was only yesterday I was listening to some of her stuff on MTV and thinking how this marriage looked like the real deal this time. I hope they're ok though. Like someone said above, everyone has their rocky moments when you're together with your partner all the time, so fingers crossed it works out for them.

I agree that I am surprised they lasted this long. I have always thought this was the rebound guy after Ben Affleck. I think she got dumped by Ben and got married to the first guy who looked at her.