J brand jeans

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'm always drooling over pics of these jeans - they're my motivation for shaping up a bit! LOL!!!

I wanted to know, has anyone bought j brands? And did you have to get them altered? I will have to get mine altered when I buy them in a couple of months, fingers crossed, but am scared that the most gorgeous jeans I've ever seen will be ruined by the tailor! Paranoid, I know, but don't some designer jeans have something in the design to make it easy to alter the length? Anyone know if j brands have any such feature?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

2. I have a pair of 12" J Brand jeans. They have a standard jeans hem. Nothing fancy. Shouldn't be a problem getting them hemmed.

3. I love the simpliciy of J brand jeans! I don't think there will be a problem to hem tem. I didn't get my 10" hemmed because I like the way they bunch up.

4. Oh, I'm going for th 18"! I have very muscular calves! LOL!!!

Thanks guys! I love how these jeans are so simple and yet so elegant. I really can't see anything else that compares, though I'm sure people will disagree.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice