Izzy's Perfume & Beauty Shoppe, anyone?

krislynne

O.G.
Mar 19, 2009
Has anyone ever ordered from Izzy's Perfume & Beauty Shoppe? I searched and came up with nothing, so sorry if it's already been discussed. The website claims to sell testers, which...as long as they're authentic products and they haven't been tested, I don't care what the packaging looks like. They have a YSL lipstick I want for 50% off Sephora's price (which, Sephora doesn't even carry this color and it's sold out on the YSL website), also, an expensive moisturizer that comes in smaller tubes which if I bought 4 of them, I'd have more product about half of what I'd pay at Sephora for a full size jar. But before I ordered, I was just curious about others' experiences with ordering from that site. Worried it's a little too good to be true! :P If anyone knows of any other websites that sell authentic skincare and makeup brands at a discount, I'd be interested in those too. TIA!!

Good question, thanks for your reply. I'm not sure...their return policy says you can return things up to 15 days but they have to be unused and sealed. But they do say that testers can't be returned. So I'm not sure how you could tell if testers have been used? Here's their statement on "tester" products

Why do you sell testers and items marked not for sale?
Designer cosmetic and fragrance manufacturers want you to try their products, so they produce items marked "sample-not for sale", trial size, or "gift-not for individual sale". Only when the manufacturers' promotions end, we buy these items and offer them to you at great discounts.

Does that mean they're used? I was hoping this wasn't too good to be true lol.