Ivonna's Picture Book - My Collection of Bags and Shoes

What has taken you so long to share your amazing collection with us, huh?!?!?!

I kid. But what an effing collection it is. Wow. And, wow. Can't wait for the new arrivals.

You certainly have one of the best collections here.

What has taken you so long to share your amazing collection with us, huh?!?!?!

I kid. But what an effing collection it is. Wow. And, wow. Can't wait for the new arrivals.

You certainly have one of the best collections here.

Thank you Alex Spoils Me! :flowers: I love sharing with fellow TPFers - the only people on the planet that actually get it - and have wanted to do this for a long time, but honestly, it seemed like such a hassle. Instead, I really enjoyed taking all the pics, and frequently I would get carried away, so I have like ten times as many pics in my computer that I have taken. I think photography may become my second passion after bags and shoes. I just need to get better at it lol.

Thank you Alex Spoils Me! :flowers: I love sharing with fellow TPFers - the only people on the planet that actually get it - and have wanted to do this for a long time, but honestly, it seemed like such a hassle. Instead, I really enjoyed taking all the pics, and frequently I would get carried away, so I have like ten times as many pics in my computer that I have taken. I think photography may become my second passion after bags and shoes. I just need to get better at it lol.

Your photography is AMAZING!

I have been a member since '09 and I have yet to do my showcase. Maybe after Christmas :graucho: but my pics certainly will not be as gorgeous as yours. I have a simple little digital camera - nothing fancy - like a ten foot lens that can shoot the Hubble telescope, haha.

Please, Please let me know when you post your other goodies.

Sherrie