I've never did this before, can someone guide me?

Jasp

O.G.
Dec 29, 2010
I got a Delightful MM for Christmas of 2013 I've carried it for a bit and went back to my other bags. It's in great condition lightly used. No stains inside or out. Comes from a smoke free home. I want to sell her to fund another bag that I want. Can you tell me what to expect regarding selling price? It's made in the US. Should I sell this on Ebay or try to sell it through a consignment shop? I have all the paper work, dust cloth and box. The bag just started to patina and it's very even. Thanks for any advice.

With LV I find it better to sell through consignment. eBay leaves you open to more fraud especially if people want to argue authenticity.
I have everything to prove it's authentic including the receipt. Cash in my Bag is very close to me maybe I will try them. Could you give me an idea of a fair price for a gently used bag less then a year old?

Most consignment shops offer approximately half the retail cost. My best guess is that you'd be lucky to get $600-700 with consignment. You can check ebays sold listings for an idea there. If it is in truly excellent condition, you could likely get $1000-1100 on eBay, after fees and shipping, you'd clear about $850-900. However, as the previous poster suggested, ebay is a big chance these days given all the fraud that occurs. Hope this helps.

I've heard that Yoogi's Closet offers very competitive pricing if you want to sell your bag to them or use their consignment services...they are also a very reputable company that does a high inventory turnover so your chances of a quick sale would be very good

I suggest trying to contact Madison Avenue Couture, I will only use them to sell with. I have used Fashionphile many times in the past and thought they were great, until I found Madison Avenue Couture. Their pricing is much higher than what other consignors will pay and they are easy to work with, they can send you a free label and do direct wire transfer for your agreed upon selling price. No hassle at all.

i would shop around for a few quote through yoogi's, fashionphile, anna's or coutureusa and see who offer the most out of them. if you consider selling through ebay...a "like new" average about 900-1000...factory out the 10% ebay fee, 4% paypal and shipping fee, you're looking to pocket $750+. ask yourself if a $100 or so dollar worth taking the risk of selling it yourself or go through consignment. GL!

I would wait and sell it after the pending price increase. I would probably go with ebay (if you have experience with it) because you can get the most money for your bag this way, but you have to be careful. The best I think is to choose "buy it now or the best offer" option, this way you can do some investigation regarding the buyer and decide if you want to work with them or not. I would also make copies all the paperwork which came with the bag, videotape the condition of it and the process of packing (and mention this in the listing in hopes to avoid a scam). If it is too much, contact a few places like Fashionphile, Yoogis etc. and choose the best one. Good Luck!!! Which bag do you want to buy? :smile: