I’ve narrowed it down, I think...

Havanese 28

May 4, 2014
I’m excited to be adding a My Lady Dior, and I keep going back and forth between Red lambskin and Rose Poudre, also in lambskin. I have a medium LD in Black lambskin/ Gold Hardware. Which MLD would you choose? Thanks for weighing in!

Attachments

• 119AB7EE-DCD8-48F3-A0E3-7E42065AE583.jpeg
    119AB7EE-DCD8-48F3-A0E3-7E42065AE583.jpeg
    249.9 KB · Views: 418
  • 2EA7836D-280F-46B1-94AD-9DF7D7731030.jpeg
    2EA7836D-280F-46B1-94AD-9DF7D7731030.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 423
  • 84535CBF-1068-4E75-A6BF-CFA657077675.jpeg
    84535CBF-1068-4E75-A6BF-CFA657077675.jpeg
    162.5 KB · Views: 428
Last edited:
Reactions: dotty8
I would go with red. Nice pop of color.

I have a love-hate relationship with nude color (rose poudre). I agree it looks smashing on the shelf.. but I struggle with styling it. I know it’s a neutral and “can go with anything”... but I always feel like it doesn’t go with my wardrobe! Maybe because most of my clothes are bright or primary colors. I don’t know. Maybe it’s a mental barrier.

I love pink but would not buy a nude/super light pink. The lightest I would go (for my wardrobe) is Barbie pink.

Anyway. TLDR: check your wardrobe and see which color would match more of your common outfits.

Reactions: Havanese 28
Both colours are pretty! I'd go for the red just because it is darker and won't show dirt as easily.
I’m leaning red right now, for the reason you state, and I don’t have a red bag, or a pop of color bag. Also, this new style, with the fun strap is a great style for my red bag. And I think it’s versatile enough I may wear it more than the Rose. Thank you for weighing in! Your advice is always so insightful.

Reactions: averagejoe
Agree with @averagejoe, id go for red.
But that is if you would wear red.
I think it is stunning, and it’s exactly what my small bag collection needs! I’d treat it as a fun neutral and wear it with denim, camel, ivory, grey, navy, black... I’d probably have more occasion to wear this color vs the Rose. The Rose is so elegant, but I do have my classic black. Thanks!

I would go with red. Nice pop of color.

I have a love-hate relationship with nude color (rose poudre). I agree it looks smashing on the shelf.. but I struggle with styling it. I know it’s a neutral and “can go with anything”... but I always feel like it doesn’t go with my wardrobe! Maybe because most of my clothes are bright or primary colors. I don’t know. Maybe it’s a mental barrier.

I love pink but would not buy a nude/super light pink. The lightest I would go (for my wardrobe) is Barbie pink.

Anyway. TLDR: check your wardrobe and see which color would match more of your common outfits.
Great advice! I wear mainly warm shades...camel, rust, ivory, olive, warm navy and grey, denim. I don’t wear pastel shades, and rarely wear black. I do wear red clothing! It would infuse life into my other neutrals, such as blazers, Burberry trench and outerwear as well.

Reactions: ManilaMama