I've made my decision...

rene1986

Dec 5, 2006
I am going to LV at Manhasset Americana on Friday and as some of you know I was gonna get a whole new bag but I decided to take the money I was gonna spend and get three little goodies...
  1. Damier Small Ring Agenda
  2. Damier Azur Pochette (is this in stock in most stores b/c elux hasn't had it in a while?)
  3. Damier Porte Cartes
I'm so excited! I realized that I really don't need another big bag right now because my Speedy is only 7 months old. Once summer comes around it'll be a different story but for now I'm good. So what do you guys think about my choices? And don't worry I'll have pictures as soon as I get home on Friday! :smile:

that's the same as me...i was about to get a speedy 40 on ebay (brand new) but have decided to chill (just got my speedy 25 for v-day) and get myself a cles instead...too much too fast otherwise!!! i get so crazy sometimes...:hysteric:

that's the same as me...i was about to get a speedy 40 on ebay (brand new) but have decided to chill (just got my speedy 25 for v-day) and get myself a cles instead...too much too fast otherwise!!! i get so crazy sometimes...:hysteric:
It's true. When I bought my Speedy (first LV) I told my bf and mom that this would be the last bag I ever bought and that's why I didn't mind spending the money on it, but joining this forum and researching LVs inspired me to buy, since August, three smaller items, and this week three more lol. I look at it as I'm really responsible with my money. So when I have th extra money to get myself some nice stuff, I don't feel bad about it. :smile: