I've got the blues...and greens!! :)

PUrseverance

Purse or Pockabook?
May 9, 2012
So excited for these new ladies..and one gentlemen! :biggrin:

Zoe, Meet Willis, Meet Molly!!!

Zoe Patent in GREEN was a fantastic find on the bay, brand new with tags and what a deal, original retail $428 - I got her for $100 smackaroos! She is my St. Patty's day bag, complete with my new Patent Shamrock FOB! PS..for the Shamrock, if you're looking for one, even tho they are sold out online, outlets did get them in this week, I found mine locally!

Willis in Colorblock CERULEAN was an unexpected find at factory...I called for looking for something else and to my luck they said they got a small shipment of these...I LOVE this color and neglected to get it when it came out..so glad I found it..reminds me of the clear caribbean waters! :smile:

And lastly, but certainly not least, I've finally got my hands on Molly in..yes TOURMALINE! Such a brillant fun color!

Attachments

• zoe 1.jpg
    zoe 1.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 733
  • zoe 2.jpg
    zoe 2.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 709
  • Willis 1.jpg
    Willis 1.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 702
  • Molly 1.jpg
    Molly 1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 717
  • Molly 2.jpg
    Molly 2.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 740
Yayyy! Congrats on your beauties. I miss my cerulean willis, I gave her up to a friend who wanted her more than I did! But I did get good coach karma and trade for a British tan which I really wanted! Anyways, all 3 of your new goodies are GORGEOUS! I'm LOVIN the tourmaline esp! You didn't find her at factory did ya!!?!

Yayyy! Congrats on your beauties. I miss my cerulean willis, I gave her up to a friend who wanted her more than I did! But I did get good coach karma and trade for a British tan which I really wanted! Anyways, all 3 of your new goodies are GORGEOUS! I'm LOVIN the tourmaline esp! You didn't find her at factory did ya!!?!

Nope, I'm hoping to get a PA on her tho, gonna try, as some other colors while few are in fact inv...so wish me luck on that one..but in any case, I used PCE for her and another goodie in the pipeline! :smile:

omg that willis is so cute!!!! :heart: I adore my zoe bag. :heart: Wish I had an outlet when they were all at the outlet for like $100. My mom found me the orchid one and sent it to me. Congrats on all your beauties. :heart: I almost got one of the shamrocks today, it was so cute!! (Anthem Outlet in Arizona if anyone was wondering where I saw them).