i've extended my visa stay here.. (reveal)

Oh I can't believe I missed all your reveals!!! My rose pop cles was my first and now I have 7 or 8 but I can't bring myself to use the rose pop!!! I never thought to put it on my water color speedy!!! I've been shop a little this week well ok feeling sorry for myself cuz I have another kidney stone!!! But it's nothing a couple Louis won't fix!!! HE HE! Love your roses speedy!!! I love all your pictures and thanks for sharing!!!! Ok so what's next???? I have my sights set on a red Brea!!!! Enjoy all your new goodies!!!!

Congrats Jelita!!! I'm loving the little cles, and the Trevi is the bag hubby is always pointing to when I'm on the LV site trying to decide which bag for my 1st!!!

I love, love, love your speedies!!!! The roses and watercolor are just yummy!!! I'm glad to see you put a Coach FOB on your LV bag!!! That means we're still in there somewhere!!! <----Coachies that is!!!

I'm also glad I'll have a few Coachies here when I do my 1st ever LV reveal. Should be coming the 2nd week in March!!!!!

ENJOY!!!

By athority NOT vested inme I hereby revoke your VISA, exchanging it with full citizenship. These are both amazing, LOVING the damier on you as well as that PERFECT, powerfull burst of colour in the cles. Congratulations!!

By the authority NOT vested in me, I hereby revoke your VISA, exchanging it with Full Citizenship!!! These are both amazing, LOVING the damier on you as well as that PERFECT, powerfull burst of colour in the cles. Congratulations!! [my emphasis]

:lol: I wouldn't dare question MowCam on that, that's for sure, when she has hired a angry-looking penguin armed with a smoking rifle. ;)

Dearest, Jelita78, you are now immersed in TOTAL Darkness! :sunnies

Last edited:
thanks for the compliment beanpolejd, sammix3, LVMOMMY, Smellyfeet, Cari284, devoted7, and PurseKindaGal... u gals are so sweet!

OMG Jelita there's no turning back now.. you are hooked on LV!!
Your Trevi is TDF, I love love it.. Enjoy!
oh gosh.. it's like what happened to me when i first discovered Coach last November 2008.. i kept on searching and searching and went bargain hunting like mad.. and now i'm afraid to admit that i'm doing the same thing for LV.. the prices at boutique here are crazily expensive with the import duty tax, and i had to do double duty on bargain hunting.. oh this is mentally exhausting for me!

Great reveal! I have the rose pop cles as well and LOVE it! Your new trevi looks amazing as well! I loved your reveal of your sunnies the other day, you've had a good week! Congrats on your new cles and trevi, enjoy:woohoo:
thanks nordy!! glad u enjoyed my reveal.. sometimes i go nuts myself.. thank god hubby still has not left me! hahaha

Congrats! You've accumulated an AMAZING collection since joining the "dark side"! So jealous!
BTW, the title of your thread is hilarious! :lolots:
haha.. thanks!
actually i started on LV thinking that "ok.. this gonna be my 1st and last LV.. i'm just gonna visit the LV thread..there's nothing interesting in here.."
but then all of a sudden, i started selling off my coach-es to fund for LV purchases.. and i click on LV sub-forum before Coach..

hi Redenkeew, mac01, cginny, fiefkedeteut, s324k, NikolineSofieKOdebdo, shalomjude, jennifer20 and Pemika.. thank you so much for lurking over my thread..

ooh you did good i love them!
thanks.. i did pretty well, didn't i.. hehe.. :blush: nahhh.. i wouldn't have done this if it ain't because of all the club-threads in this LV forum.. they're sooo gorgeous! i felt like an idiot for spending hours looking at the pictures there.. coz it's sooo bad for my health! i can't fight the temptation!