I've Been Very Bad....

ashdir103104

10-31-04 <3
Dec 18, 2007
So, I bought myself a Sage MAB for my birthday two weeks ago and I am still waiting for arrival (international). In the meantime, because of the 30% cashback I ordered a Scarlet Mini Nikki yesterday. But I didn't stop there. I found a Seagreen MAM for $350 plus the 30% cashback so I jumped at that. I have been very bad. After seeing my first one while on vacation in Atlantic City (a girl was carrying a grayish MAM or MAB walking in front of me) I knew that RM was my new love. Can't wait to get all my new bags! My Nikki should be here Wednesday and the others I don't know yet. I just can't wait!!! :yahoo:

Congrats!
Your bags sound gorgeous! I can't wait to see pix of the Sage MAB!

I have been very bad, too, with the cashback and RM's....
:shame:
I am going to have to do some damage control, but gosh, I can't wait to see my new loot!

(oh, and Happy Belated B-Day!)

omg i totally i could be a handbag delinquent but i have to save for months for a bag (ah life without a job :tdown:) all sounds lovely though. cant wait to see them!

AWESOME! You are absolutely going to LOVE the Sage. It's such a stunning bag ALL around! Sea Green & Scarlett bag too? :graucho: Nice! Please do post reveals on all 3 beauties when you get 'em! :flowers:

OT: Is 10-31-04 your anniversary with your BF? I had to comment because I've got the same anniversary with mine! :P

So, I bought myself a Sage MAB for my birthday two weeks ago and I am still waiting for arrival (international). In the meantime, because of the 30% cashback I ordered a Scarlet Mini Nikki yesterday. But I didn't stop there. I found a Seagreen MAM for $350 plus the 30% cashback so I jumped at that. I have been very bad. After seeing my first one while on vacation in Atlantic City (a girl was carrying a grayish MAM or MAB walking in front of me) I knew that RM was my new love. Can't wait to get all my new bags! My Nikki should be here Wednesday and the others I don't know yet. I just can't wait!!! :yahoo:

WARNING: If you bought the seagreen bag on ebay yesterday it is a MAB (the large size.. it is not a MAM) I hope that you realized this and the above statement is just a typo. If you are not ok with the large size maybe you can talk to the seller about it before she ships?

Otherwise- congrats on your purchases!!! Woot!:wlae:

AWESOME! You are absolutely going to LOVE the Sage. It's such a stunning bag ALL around! Sea Green & Scarlett bag too? :graucho: Nice! Please do post reveals on all 3 beauties when you get 'em! :flowers:

OT: Is 10-31-04 your anniversary with your BF? I had to comment because I've got the same anniversary with mine! :P

Yup, I wanted to start going out on a special day. Halloween is my favorite holiday so it was perfect! Happy Anniversary to you guys (pretty soon)!