It's true! It's true 2004 leather is MAGNIFICENT!! Meet Ms SS04 White First

Sorry for holding out there for a sec Bellini, Pink, Brunette, Winona, Oogie, Chinkie and "C" :shame:

Ya'll know I love to take pics of my bags almost more than I love to wear them ;)

Aki, Willowsmom, this is my first pre-05 bbag :love: and it's more than I expected!!

xIcy, chinkie come on down and join me in "Marshmallows heavens" (thanks for the phrase Oog!!! it fits). I am dying for spring!!

NWPurselover, we sure could use some warm rays over here!!

she looks brand spanking a$$ new! so she finally arrived! wheres the mod pic "D"?! has she got the extra long strap too? wellllll.... "D" seeing that you've got a piece of 04, its time you let a piece of the little 05 go now to make room for the little one... :graucho:

Thanks Antu, NYC :heart:

AA, have you been peeking at my credit cards?!? :Push: OUCH - but I had to have this :sweatdrop:

Ladybug, ITA!!! DH is very tolerant of my obsession and occassionally comments on a bag, but he was like :nuts: when he saw this!!

Yes!!! How beautiful is that First!!! Remember mine?? Even though it had been REPAINTED it was still this heavy piece of art! I did get my money back though.

Congrats!!! Love the white/pewter combo!

Alaska! I do remember :nogood:

Pinki, thank you, I am in love :love:

And here is yet another crappy pic of me (I had yet another crappy day: my GYN left me in the office for AN HOUR :Push: I wanted to cry I was soooo frustrated!!!!):

IMG_7250.jpg

WOW that's a gorgeous bag!! It's looks like it's in perfect condition- what a stunner! If you were wondering where the love is for white bbags, it's right here in this thread!! :love: