It's time for your OCTOBER Louis Vuitton!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My new Josephine wallet and card case in the new Rose Nacre color! Exactly like Rose Ballerine but with this AMAZING shimmer. I'm so in love :smile:
I have two more purchases arriving today and then a ban until x-mas!

I love that shimmer! It seems that many brands are doing that this season; the Rose Nacre looks very similar to Dior's new Pearlized Lotus.

Montaigne MM in Noir or Taupe (even though Noir is TDF, Taupe may be more my style). Oh goodness, am I excited :yahoo:

............. Then I'm off to ban island for a few years.. :shucks:

My preloved Trouville just arrived. Giving this bag another chance. She's in super shape for 2006, I don't think she was ever used. No chipping or anything. What do you guys think? She's not very popular but she reminds me of half Alma and half Speedy :smile:

Attachments

• Trouville 1.JPG
    Trouville 1.JPG
    442.1 KB · Views: 2,806
Last edited:
My preloved Trouville just arrived. Giving this bag another chance. She's in super shape for 2006, I don't think she was ever used. No chipping or anything. What do you guys think? She's not very popular but she reminds me of half Alma and half Speedy :smile:

OMG!! It is gorgeous and looks brand new!!!! Congrats LL!!!

Hi ladies! Longtime lurker here! I'm supposed to be studying so no time for good pics just yet but I just received my first NF in MM with rose ballerine interior! Just came in the ail 20 min ago. It's my 2nd LV - my first is a barely ever used but gorgeous Artsy mono. First impressions: MM is way smaller than I pictured, even though I looked at photos and videos prior to purchase! Second - I noticed a black mark on the pink ballerine lining! I haven't used it so I'm not sure what that is from. Could it be the pochette? Also I noted a black speck that does not brush off on the vachetta trim. I have a call in to the B&M store in my area. I guess I'll have to go in and address it in person. Doesn't help with my tendency toward buyer's remorse, tho! I already bought a light pink purse organizer from Divide & conquer so I think I'm "stuck" with it if you will! It's truly a beautiful bag!

I will post some of the pics I took of the defects. Please tell me if I'm being silly but be gentle. :smile:

Attachments

• IMG_1205.JPG
    IMG_1205.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 2,656
  • IMG_1204.JPG
    IMG_1204.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,665
OK I'm not the greatest at photo postings. The two above show the black speck on vachetta at about 8 o clock. IF you squint, you can see it! Seems like something embedded within the vachetta. Is this common?

Here is the pic of my interior with the black marks. They're more noticeable in person. Are they going to laugh at me in the store or is this a normal thing to "freak out" about with a new LV? I'm kind of a newbie! I cannot wait to treat this vachetta and enjoy my bag! I'll keep it at a discount if it is defective... :graucho:

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 2,565
Status
Not open for further replies.