It's time! Anyone up for a reveal?

ohdrew

Jul 16, 2014
Finally! Hey everyone!! New member here! Just wanted to share my Louis Vuitton piece that I bought at the LV Boutique in NYC.

A brief background. College student who started my Louis Vuitton collection in 2013. My first piece was my Bosphore backpack (which i use daily and love..) and a few SLGs. I was looking into getting a Neverfull GM tote in DE for school but my lovely SA told me that a few newly released items arrived in the store as part of an early launch of their 2014 Fall collection. I was only interested to see the men's bags and this particular guy caught my eye. It was a 'must have it' moment since then.

So anyone up for a quick reveal?

rsz_img_0224.jpg

rsz_img_0225.jpg

Here she is. I purchased the Louis Vuitton Runner Backpack in Damier Ebene!!

rsz_img_0227.jpg

First impressions? This bag looks so good in person. I don't think the pictures I took justify the looks of this backpack. Very comfortable to wear and roomy inside. I don't think it'll disappoint anyone...

More pictures.

rsz_img_0228.jpg
rsz_img_0229.jpg
rsz_img_0230.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed!

Last edited:

View attachment 2726756

First impressions? This bag looks so good in person. I don't think the pictures I took justify the looks of this backpack. Very comfortable to wear and roomy inside. I don't think it'll disappoint anyone...

More pictures.

View attachment 2726757
View attachment 2726758
View attachment 2726759

Hope everyone enjoyed!
It looks great! LV should really make more backpacks. I have a Montsouris, but I want a more updated look. This one looks fabulous :smile:

View attachment 2726756

More pictures.

View attachment 2726757
View attachment 2726758
View attachment 2726759

Hope everyone enjoyed!

Very very nice, looks very spacious, liking the brown&black combo, and is that canvas strap? Not abit of vachetta in sight, very practical for college. Good choice! Inside bag shots/pics please? You even got a drawstring dustbag! : )