it's the time again!

there will be a lot of pink and blues for those who love that color, as well as a bit of lilac.

OH! Do you know what kind of pink? Pastel or rose? I love the Legacy rose leather! I can't buy another bag right now and I know it won't be available online much longer plus if it shows up in outlets I won't be near an outlet until some time in August! But with more pink coming out I can have a little hope.... :girlsigh:

i don't think signature is as big.

usually for coach it's a huge seller, it out weighs the leather which is why the leather is usually at outlets, not signature.

but! with the new legacy line i think it's starting to balance out.

:smile: there will be a lot of pink and blues for those who love that color, as well as a bit of lilac.

the lexington watches will be available in green...and orange :smile:

and no the scribbles aren't back this floorset, but like before mentioned, it might come out in feb/march.

we'll see. it's been a really popular line.

no new colors for charms too. the charms aren't changed as much as the bags, i'd say, the older colors had been out for about a year...so maybe they'll change it again next christmas?

okay thanks! was just wondering before i bought them!

OH! Do you know what kind of pink? Pastel or rose? I love the Legacy rose leather! I can't buy another bag right now and I know it won't be available online much longer plus if it shows up in outlets I won't be near an outlet until some time in August! But with more pink coming out I can have a little hope.... :girlsigh:

sorry to hear about that! b/c the rose color is limited, since it's only available in fashion stores.

this pink is labeled punch, so i'm assuming that IRL it would be a reddish pink (it does look like it); but you never know from the pics!

Thanks, Ms-Whitney, for the update on the pink! Punch sounds pretty too! I'm hoping to be able to order a rose bag from the website but if not, I'll have to stalk ebay for a while! LOL! But I'm sure there'll be plenty of other bags to take my mind off of the rose too if I can't get it!

what type of skinnies can we expect? or scarves? guys don't let me buy anything else! or charms? LOL

oblong scarf, mini c style, one in "pear" which is almost olive green but not quite, and khaki.

that is solid print. then there will be patchwork like ones, that comes in khaki, black and blue...i mean patchwork like by there are different sized C's and different shades shown.

there's a patchwork scarf that's actually called patchwork in pink, black, blue and khaki.

we had hearts last year and this year it's back, not shown in the catalog but i saw it on TOT when looking at another scarf...is the heart one but in miniature hearts..and it's a ponytail style!

hehe. charm wise there's the flower like the one from the indigo/khaki patchwork series...but it's multicolored this time?! SO cute.

and there will be keyfobs with things like umbrella, boots and clouds.

and i see a cellphone lanyard with a red heart...and a white leather loop....

this year it's light blue, it may seem like last year's light blue but it's in hobos this time and the hobos have cuteeeeee little details like.

the zipper pull has braided detail..think dylan hobo (that is awesome btw, i love the tobacco color)

there is a cute detail on the side handles too...where the straps connect to the body? that i can't describe.

and of course, the top handle is like the current studded collection...without the studs.

and hopefully they'll come out with another color, so far they don't say...but last year purple followed blue... :smile:

:yahoo: Can't wait to see this collection.