it's the time again!

When I was ordering my Carly today, the SA had no idea what one was. So the manager pulled out the "New" catalogue that is for their eyes only at this point, and showed her.

BTW, the "P" at the end of the Carly number stands for "Pilot" which was mentioned a while back.

When I was ordering my Carly today, the SA had no idea what one was. So the manager pulled out the "New" catalogue that is for their eyes only at this point, and showed her.

BTW, the "P" at the end of the Carly number stands for "Pilot" which was mentioned a while back.

which one did you order?

i wanna see when it comes in!

i posted the different style numbers awhile back in this post and another b/c i knew someone needed it :smile: i'm glad you were able to get your bag and at 25% off too!

krispin41, so far, none in navy blue yet. but there is a chance, usually they go with color trend...we'll see. i haven't seen a color code for navy in signature though.

or maybe i'm mistaken.

:smile: i'll keep an eye out for it!

How is this legacy leather tote different from the legacy leather tote of 2006/#7574...the one that came in bronze (pewter really), white and brown? It featured the front and side pockets with the same hardware as the legacy satchel which is the buckle and also had the size zipper pockets.

How is this legacy leather tote different from the legacy leather tote of 2006/#7574...the one that came in bronze (pewter really), white and brown? It featured the front and side pockets with the same hardware as the legacy satchel which is the buckle and also had the size zipper pockets.

from memorization, not the book cuz i'm out.

the legacy before had buckle in the front like you said

this one has a turn lock

there must be more differences?

i'll check at home when i get back!

i don't think signature is as big.

usually for coach it's a huge seller, it out weighs the leather which is why the leather is usually at outlets, not signature.

but! with the new legacy line i think it's starting to balance out.

:smile: there will be a lot of pink and blues for those who love that color, as well as a bit of lilac.

the lexington watches will be available in green...and orange :smile:

and no the scribbles aren't back this floorset, but like before mentioned, it might come out in feb/march.

we'll see. it's been a really popular line.

no new colors for charms too. the charms aren't changed as much as the bags, i'd say, the older colors had been out for about a year...so maybe they'll change it again next christmas?