It's the month of LOVE! Share your Feb 2012 purchases here!

My new purchase today~ Happy gal today! Was contemplating between this and the lambskin version. SA told me this is Seasonal colour, thus i decided to go for this instead of the lambskin in Light Pink. :biggrin:

qqnynd.jpg

^ LOVE it! Do you mind posting the codes for this? I want to track it down. Thanks in advance!

hearts on everyone's lovely acquisitions!!
i am done with chanel because of their deranged multiple price increases (not closing my door towards the vintage treasures though) and this should conclude the final chapter of my chanel love affair

12c purple maxi
lav011.jpg

Sooo pretty!!! I wish I could get over my fear of lambskin!!! I loved last season's plum. Here's to hoping purple caviar is on the horizon!!!!

Did not plan to get anythng today, but came home with this
gold ring with Swarovski crystals!!

Was really lucky as this was the one & only piece in my size & it wasn't on display :yahoo:
First pic shows the true color while 2nd pic shows the size of the CC when worn.

Attachments

• gold ring 1.jpg
    gold ring 1.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 3,213
  • gold ring 2.jpg
    gold ring 2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 3,230
Thanks thanks, I know this will be the start of another obession!! *bad news for wallet*

nat74, I got it from a website for SGD360. Will PM you later (not too sure if I can post the website details here?) :smile:

Hey sg_bee, can u PM me the website where u got your earrings.. It's lovely... Thanks in advance.. :smile:

Did not plan to get anythng today, but came home with this
gold ring with Swarovski crystals!!

Was really lucky as this was the one & only piece in my size & it wasn't on display :yahoo:
First pic shows the true color while 2nd pic shows the size of the CC when worn.

Gorgeous! Did you happen to see a matching necklace? I've been looking for a chanel pendent with the swarovski crystals on the cc in gold.