It's Shipped It's Shipped It's Shipped!!!!!

It shows up in the drilldown, I found it back in August and posted it 'elsewhere' in the internet world. It's so funny because a friend reminded me the other day of me posting it way back then! Then it resurfaced and a couple of Coachaholics ordered it and started my lusting for this bag all over again! I called JAX with the item number and there was ONE left so I ordered it! The SA said that there was a very slight chance that I wouldn't get it, that it could be showing up in the system even though it wasn't physically there! Welp, it's there and on it's way to me!! According to the gal I spoke to from CS, that was the last one! OMG! I'm so excited! I can hardly wait for it to get here! See how bad this place can be??? Such enabling going on!

Oh, should mention it's a Limited Edition from the Japan Coach site! That's why it's hard to find!

Hey hey I resemble....erm I mean resent that remark :roflmfao:. Seriously, congrats! I *knew* that bag was meant for you as well as candac3mari3 and me! I can't wait to see your pics (hopefully your camera will be more cooperative than mine was).:yahoo:

Thanks, ladies! You all are so sweet! Now look at this!!! EEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!

Oct 30, 2007 5:27 PM

At dest sort facility

SIOUX FALLS, SD

It's 2 hours away!!! OMG! I hope they deliver it tomorrow!! I'm so excited, I can't stand it! Yay!!!

Edit: took out all the other stuff since it wasn't necessary and made for a long post!
:yahoo::wlae::woohoo:

At dest sort facility

SIOUX FALLS, SD

It's 2 hours away!!! OMG! I hope they deliver it tomorrow!! I'm so excited, I can't stand it! Yay!!!

Edit: took out all the other stuff since it wasn't necessary and made for a long post!
:yahoo::wlae::woohoo:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::woohoo::hysteric:

^^ LOL! Have you used yours yet, tanukiki? I hope I really love it! It's so cute and I love it from the pics posted! Now I'm nervous!

I have. I like the size. The only drawback to me is the envelope-type bottom (not flat bottom) so you can't set it down. It has to sit against something. But it's a great alternative to my Carly and swingpack. I love the length of the strap. I hope you love yours! :yes::love:

At dest sort facility

SIOUX FALLS, SD

Hey tllloveshim,
If you want, I can pick it up for you since I'm in Sioux Falls.:graucho:
J/k, I absolutely love this bag too. You are one lucky gal!

^^ LOL!!! Hey, that's cool that you're in Sioux Falls! We'll have to meet up sometime if I get that way! We usually go north to Fargo. Our Macy's there has Coach, thank goodness! But lately I've been buying by phone anyway. I love the Coach store in the MOA though! I've got to go back there in the Spring!

The tracking shows that it's out for delivery!!!
:wlae::yahoo::woohoo::jammin::party:

Would love to meet up with you. Just can't tell my husband that I've met someone over the dreaded internet!:sneaky: If you come down my way, give me a holler! Can't wait to see pics of your new bag!