ITS ON..... Ivanka Vs Paris

Jan 23, 2006

In an unexpected statement made to the London Express (via MSNBC), Ivanka ***** shares some pretty harsh words for counterpart Paris Hilton and she claims that she is sick and tired of being compared to her.

“I work 13-hour days for my money,” says the 25-year-old former model-turned businesswoman. “I bought my house from my father — I have a mortgage, you know. I think we are totally different individuals. If I were to go off the rails and become this party kid, I would not be able to afford my lifestyle. I’ve never had a sense of entitlement. I saw how hard my father worked for his money and it was always made very clear to me that things wouldn’t just be given to me.”

Hilton, meanwhile, has yet to get drunk, turn on the video camera and shoot back via racial slurs at Miss *****. Stay tuned! :wlae:

We all know who is the better person here !

I totally get what Ivanka mean. I'd be a bit annoyed too if I worked really hard and people kept comparing me with some bimbo who makes homevideos and wear fakes all the time, and I'm not saying paris doesn't work, but partying for a living is a bit easier than actually *work*.

I like Ivanka. I think she made a HUGE mistake getting those implants though. She was so beautiful before. Now when I look at her the first thing I notice is the huge fake boobs.:Push:

I like Ivanka. I think she made a HUGE mistake getting those implants though. She was so beautiful before. Now when I look at her the first thing I notice is the huge fake boobs.:Push:

I didn't know Ivanka had implants... she is way smarter than Paris and hardworking, she won't have the time for messing around like Paris (messing around is Paris' full time job), but why get implants if she wants to be taken seriously as a businesswoman? Am I being too judgmental? Big bust doesn't equal bimbo and small bust doesn't equal smart, may be I don't like implants when there is no reason to have them? I guess I am disappointed that she felt the need to do it.

OK I have completely veered off topic!! Back to topic!

Whatever. I'm no Paris fan, but that is her choice. There should be no 'correct' way to live a life.

I remember when Ivanka was modelling for one of those teen mags she stated her dad would give them anything they wanted- it was IVANNA who did not want to spoil the kids. Even Donald said he hoped she didn't want a Ferrari right out of high school.

i like ivanka, but i think paris made money when go partying :roflmfao:
i remember reading or seeing on E! that for the club paris, she got paid when she go inside.
so, tough luck, but she's a very luck galll :P